First time growth

if it does (and when I say it, I mean the back right branch at the top), if it does, that is a good branch to bend at a 90 degree angle down and to the left. No buds or anything back there it would block and you would get a lot more light to it and other bud sites. It will require a pinch in the stem to “gently break” it to allow you to bend it down. Once bent, harness it in place with magnets. Let us know what you decide, curious to see if shes done stretching.

1 Like

She just been in a growing mood thag back right is the one I’m worry about. It’s a very thick branch compare to the others like that one going to be a fat one. Now besides that. What should I trim. Everything bellow the second fan isn’t growing anymore leaves or noting. But the tops got huge ass fan leaves. Also should I cut off the fan leaves that burn. How much should I remove from each branch

My rule of thumb is any fan leaf with a stem that is an inch or longer, in your case since its so late in flower, I would go higher so maybe 1.5 - 2 " long stem. I see at least 6 in your photos. See how she looks after that, you might be good.

1 Like

Ok so next Tuesday when I change water to fresh water I take out those giant ass fan leaves since I’m sure they be bigger by next Tuesday

1 Like

I notice the fan leaves stem changes from green to brown when they a certain length. I usually wait till they brown stem then cut them

2 Likes

Here a update. She flowering and their only about two weeks left. Should I extended the flower stage? If she not like big after the last days before flush??

3 Likes

I also don’t trim as often anymore. Just some annoying fan leaves but that’s it

2 Likes

Probably going to need to extend. Still a lot of white hairs. Press the button on the back of grobo and turn on flash when you take pics…much clearer.

3 Likes

Sorry about that. I will update when their is 3 days left to see if it change. And update with a better pic. Sorry about that forgot about the back button lol
Thank you

2 Likes

No worries, here to help.

1 Like

Ok so this is where we at I should push it for another week ??

2 Likes

Lots of white pistols still! still a few more weeks to go. I believe Purple Haze hybrids are 7-9 weeks flowering time! shes just past half way.

2 Likes

Wow really. So I should add another week then.

Some trichome shots would be helpful, but I agree with @Todd.grobo. Don’t think it’s only half way, but you should definitely add a week or two. Still white pistils which usually means she’s not ready. The trichome shots will help you determine when to flush and harvest depending on the “high” you’re looking for.

2 Likes

Oo ok. So what does flush means exactly this is my first grow. What happens during flush. Is flush when u harvest? Also I want it to be effective

1 Like

Flush in a nutshell…when you flush your plant there are no nutrients dispensed. This means that during flush, your plant feeds on the nutrients stored within the plant. This is to help the smoke not be so harsh and aids in a shorter curing time, as the nutrients should be diminished. To make sure it’s effective as you put it, you’ll need a microscope or jeweler’s loupe to examine the trichomes to get the high you’re looking for. I don’t have the chart but I know @Bplatinum9, @SilverGrobo, @Todd.grobo or @Mpower11 has it, and i’m sure a few others do as well. Hopefully someone can post it. Here’s an article on flushing.

3 Likes

Here you go

4 Likes

Soo during flush I don’t give it no more water for 10 days

You still top off water, but nutes won’t dispense.

2 Likes

And during those -0 days I’m watching the plant every day for its tricon. N of I like a specific one. Do I cut the flush time short n harvest or do I let it run it’s 10 days