First time Grower OG Kush

Today is day 9/10 of germination
Started seeing these brown spots at the end of the leaves. Is it something I should be concerned about any ideas?

2 Likes

No worries at this point! Its likely due to when the leaves first started growing, they probably came in contact with the lid when they were growing.

1 Like

1 Like

Having issues keeping water levels down but I did put 15ml of hydro guard to compensate hopefully. Any suggestion.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-05.27]:

May 27, 2:36 AM

@GreenThumbHarv,

{:thermometer:}:

{support}:

- - - [2021-06.03]:

@GreenThumbHarv,

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@GreenThumbHarv,

• (Are These Roots Showing Behind There):? :question: (You Can Lift Your Pod Up Now The Roots Are In The Water): (You Could Wipe The Goo Off The Bottom Of Your Lid):

- - - [2021-07.07]:

@GreenThumbHarv,

• (Start Getting Those Colas Away From The Burning :bulb: [You Have More Reaching I Believe]): (You Can Use Hooks, -Or- Grobo Hangings To Do This):

• (#PopcornBud): (Below The Second :two: Fan Will Be Poppers): {:popcorn:}:

popcorn-yes..~~ Popcorn..~~

HerbToon..Snack~~

- - - [2021-09.15]:

@GreenThumbHarv,

• (I_ :eye: Would Check Those Trichomes_ :microscope: Before Deciding_ :thinking: That):

:microscope:

:giraffe:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

my OG Kush plant started showing these yellow spots more on the leaves. not sure what to do about it. Any suggestions?

1 Like

for now im just going to do the ice bottle and monitor the reservoir like this for now the chiller sounds like the best ideal solutions I just not to sure on installation of one and not screwing my grobo up lol thanks again for the advice :100:

1 Like

The only suggestion I have is keeping it in a cool spot I keep mine in my bedroom :sleeping_bed: a steady temp will keep it down my room is about 68 degrees only time it jumps up is when I’m cooking :shallow_pan_of_food: :man_cook: witch works out :muscle: for me cause it helps preserve my hydroguard I use about 7ml every water :droplet: change :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

nice! yeah I keep it in my bedroom as well! normal room temperature has been about the same too. I’ve notice if I don’t keep my Air conditioner on (energy saver mode) then my grobo just super heats up so been having to leave AC on consistently to maintain 70 since the eastcoast had a slight increase in our heat

2 Likes

I’m on the east side as well we’re getting a ton of rain :cloud_with_rain: right now witch will spike ur humidity it’s better u don’t let ur machine to hot :hot_face: that thing never turns off better that the things u can control like keeping it cool is best cause the light :bulb: is making heat take care of ur machine she’ll take care of u :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

I hear that, the rain out here is making managing the RH super difficult right now, being in flower doesn’t help… :weary:

1 Like

:joy: not at all :hibiscus: :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

Is this normal for the roots?

4 Likes

Beautiful tap root. Looking great

4 Likes

2 Likes

Just wondering from the many great skilled growers! I only pruned it one time and gave the top a haircut but just wondering should I start cutting off more fan leaves or just let it grow more?

1 Like

I’d extend her late veg by at least a week but probably more. You can take off the ginormous fan leaves but don’t go crazy. You want her a little taller before transition. Other than that she looks good.

4 Likes

ok I just extended it for another 7 days. awesome thanks for the advice

4 Likes

![image|231x500]

5 Likes