First time grow

I’m growing my first Bubblegum (ILGM) seed and my baby looks sick. Why are the leaves brown and how can I fix it?!

image|480x500

2 Likes

What kind of water you using. Looks ok for now but maybe some slight ph issues

3 Likes

I’m using distilled water, that I’m distilling from filtered water.

I ordered a ph meter and I’m going to check the water when it arrives on Sunday and probably empty and refill the reservoir if needed.

Maybe just be small nutrient burn. Keep an eye on new growth. That will will eventually die off

1 Like

Looking much better, thanks for the advice.

3 Likes

Oh no, she looks a little sick.

What could This be?

1 Like

what type of water do you use. Anything extra.
Id keep an eye on it as new leafs look ok but does look like a deficiency

1 Like

Agree with you Todd, either a deficiency or pH swings early on. Appears to have recovered as new growth looks good. @Growbie in addition to answering Todd’s questions, can you post a pic of your nutrient bottles showing how much has been dispensed? Also submit a support ticket just in case, perhaps there is something that the grobo team can see on their end that may have caused the browning of your lower leaves and be sure that it is fixed if so. The plant is very strong and forgiving in the vegetative stages, the same can not be said once you enter flower. If there is an issue better to deal with it now rather than wait until real damage has occurred.

1 Like

So things look great, but I just got a notice that my Grobo will start flushing this week, but she looks like she still needs time to flower. Should I extend?

1 Like

Also this is what the current status of the machine is:

1 Like

Hey @Growbie,

That notification is early, disregard it and keep on keepin on! You have about a month left.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes