First time grobo grow

Update day 83
Late veg. Day 31

No LST last 2 weeks but she grows slow very slow only defoliation
@Stephen
It’s a long way to the top :joy::joy:
My biggest problem is the water temp.
But Lilly my little queen look good 84 days. But it is ok. 18 lollipops raise up :pray: we will see…

2 Likes

Looking good over there @Baumi1981,

Keep extending that late veg stage until you are a bit higher, great job getting that nice and even canopy. She will stretch once into transition, but you need a bit more height to hopefully end in the sweet spot for flowering, which is about 12-6 inches below the light.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Update…

@Gmann how is your bby looking… :metal:

6 Likes

Check out my latest grow photos! Login | Grobo App | Automated Home Hydroponic Grow System

3 Likes

Update

6 Likes

7 Likes

Update day 123. Long time…

@Stephen what do you think
White widow royal seed hybrid

2 Likes

A lot of those upper fan leaves are blocking light from getting to the lower bud sites. A pic of the full plant would be helpful.

1 Like

2 Likes

@FireGuy

3 Likes

5 Likes

She’s certainly a happy plant

3 Likes

Yes she is no problems. Only the time she needs to get at this stage was hard for me. But first grow ever. Try LST and some other things to see how it works and see what is good or bad. 130 days… :grimacing::muscle:
@OrionsCeiling

4 Likes

Yep been trying things. Check out my Gold Leaf grow! Love to see the work you’re doing. It’s pretty cool to see the LST in the Grobo. But I’m trying to define whether or not it is worth it in the small space vs the time. I think I may stick to lollipopping and Kushman Chiropractic. She grows STRONG!

4 Likes

Update

6 Likes

She’s gonna fill that thing out nicely!

2 Likes

@Stephen, @OrionsCeiling hello guys two little question
What light setting shoud my grobo gave at the flower stage… 12/12 is ok but what color… And how much Ppm now I have 3000 and ph 5.65
She has no deficiency symptoms.
At this stage you want everything to fit
Thanks for the help

1 Like

Yepp a little bit too much to get the little grobo light everywhere… :crossed_fingers:
@OrionsCeiling

1 Like

12/12 at flower for the light setting.
pH can remain between 5.5-6.1ish depending on the time you check it, but I usually top off my reservoir once during the week instead of waiting for the drain/fill. Just so that the PPMs don’t spike, but not everyone on the forum does this.
I know @Bplatinum9 doesn’t top up, she would rather let the system do it’s thang. I don’t check ppm’s often so I can’t speak on whether it’s good for the plant or not, but I’ve had no problems with it.

Good luck with the rest of the grow! I’ll be watching closely

With that said everything looks great!

4 Likes

Hy thank you. Yes I fill up too. Without grobo. Up to 1 liter in 4 days. I took up the challenge.
There will be nice weeks to see how the plant changes. She has looked good from the start. :crossed_fingers:
@OrionsCeiling

2 Likes