First time doing this

Hi everyone! I new to growing. But I think I’m doing well with it.

I have to move the other two plants out of there soon. I scared because I don’t know how long I should Set my timer for the lights. I don’t know what Kind of cannabis it is because I just germinated three seed I had laying around the house. I just pick OG Kush recipe and it working for me.

17 Likes
  • a suprise is always fun.
    1- look up what a male and female plants look like… Since u germ seeds that are most likely regular- u might get a male plant
  1. What are u doing with the other plants…
4 Likes

I going put them in a bigger pot and put them in my bathroom that’d I don’t use. I bought miracle-gro moistures control potting soil. I have a timer for the light but I don’t know how long should I set it for. 12, 13, or 14 hours? I Really appreciate if you let me know anything that you think I’m doing wrong.

3 Likes

I heard miracle grow soil isn’t a good media… When you transplant I would visit your local hydro store for correct growing media…

As far as lighting set them for 18 hours of light on 6 off

2 Likes

Auto flowers and photos require different lighting through the flowering stage. But for now you will want 18 hours of light on and 6 off. If its an auto flower it will kick into flower on its own and you will just keep the light settings the same. If its a regular, once they get the size/shape you want, switch it to 12 hours on, 12 off and it will kick it into flower. If you never switch it, it will never flower.

6 Likes

I not sure if they are male or female but they all look like this.

6 Likes

It’s to early to tell if male or female

5 Likes

When your plant enters the transition phase- after about 2 weeks, u should be able to discern if it’s male or female.

2 Likes

@Neat_Powell,

• ((#Welcome)): :wave: :wink:

• (YouAreDoingAGreatJob): :herb:

• ((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

• ((#StagesInAGrow)): :1234:

• ((#SomeReads)): :open_book:(:eye:)

• (YouTubeVideo): :video_camera:

• (#Roots don’t like light ):

[ Search results for 'roots don't like light ' - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more ]:

- - -

• (#Sexing):

[ Search results for 'sexing ' - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more ]:

• ((#SexAPlant)):

[ Search results for 'sex' - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more ]:

--

4 Likes

Hi everyone here some update pictures. On my plants🍀. I still don’t know if they are male or female.

4 Likes

1 Like

I was using Miracle-grow on my patio plants they just did OK until I added food and nutrients, then they made a real turn for the better. I used Humboldt’s Secret Flower Stacker and A&B nutrients. 8oz bottles were not too expensive on Amazon. I also put them on my tomato plant that I thought was dead, and it ended up flowering another batch of tomatoes for me.

2 Likes

Picture # 4 (last one) is the one which may show the Sex of the plant. It appears to be a Female but I could not swear to it. Try to take an even more Close-Up picture…

1 Like

Lol I’m reusing the water from the Grobo. I watering them every other day or as mush as they need. I switch back-and-forth from purified water and a nutrient water from the Grobo. I on weeks 4 water now.

LOL, great idea!

1 Like

Doing fine for a newbie lol :sunglasses:

1 Like

As much as this is a good idea One word of caution if you see your roots in your Grobo turning off white at all I wouldn’t reuse that water. If you have any root issues in your Grobo using that water will transfer it to your potted plant. Remember this is one of the reasons why you’re changing your water weekly is to freshen it up

I don’t Recirculate /reuse my water not Worth the risk in my opinion

6 Likes

Hey everyone here’s some more updated pictures. Can some please tell me how much Bloom, Grow and Micro I need to put in the water for the two the soil. I am following the grow bell light schedule for my tenth.

3 Likes

@Neat_Powell,

--

5 Likes

I would feed 1/2 strength what the bottles say… Target around 1400 to 1600 EC for your feed… That will keep you in the safe zone… If you want to push the plant harder with a higher EC you can but you will need to be able to read the plant and back off if needed… Nutes hurt more growers than help by overfeeding.

7 Likes