First non Grobo grow

Looks Great! :+1: :deciduous_tree: :sunglasses:

It’s awesome you are doing the living soil, it’s something I want to try sometime down the road. :slight_smile: :arrow_down: :railway_track:

3 Likes

Day 38 for the two Girl Scout Cookies, day 31 on the Purple Lemonade. Both autos

5 Likes

Not the healthiest of plants, but stacking nicely.
I still have 4-5 weeks of flowering to go…

4 Likes

I’m in the same boat with my tent grow, less than ideal in terms of health but they’re still growing. I’ve been a bit impatient lately, wanting for them to just die or finish up so I can get rid of the soil and setup a DIY DWC. :slight_smile:

Good luck!

2 Likes

@JBizzle,

(My understandings are that when it is in [Flush] the plant just uses up all the Nutrients from its leaves to keep the Buds Blooming Healthy): (Hence the dying leaves): (They are in Flush now right): ?:question:

--

:thinking: :confused:

2 Likes

I didn’t think they were in flush, but they could be…

The GSC has started to show some nice purple coloring in the stacking buds, but the Purple Lemonade hasn’t :neutral_face:
I was excited about this strain because its supposed to have a vibrant purple color to it.
It’s going to be perfect weather tonight, (55°), and I’m considering putting her outside for the 6 hour dark period to try to induce some color change. Has anyone ever done, or considered doing this?

Edit:updated photos

4 Likes

Just be sure not to bring in any critters to your tent in the morning.

3 Likes

I hope I don’t! :crossed_fingers:t2: Should I put it down on a folded towel or something to insulate the roots?

Its still really cold at night where I live. ( Michigan ).
Too cold and it could damage your plant.

No immediate color change from the cold overnight stay, but maybe in the next coming days :crossed_fingers:t2:

1 Like

Purple lemonade

7 Likes

That’s some beautiful bud!

3 Likes

4 Likes

Good and healthy start…

waoo i like it :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Are these the same plants you took outside before?

Yep. The trichomes are starting to get cloudy on the big GSC on the right. The other two still have clear trichomes…

2 Likes

Were they Autos?
Those buds look pretty thick but the plants didnt get too tall.
I’m just happy to see they made it through! Great job! :eyes::seedling:

1 Like

Yes. Two FastBuds GSCs planted on 1/24/20, and a FastBuds Purple Lemonade planted on 1/31.
They are short and stout!