First grows

Coco pods, hygrometers, airstone, air pump, ph pen blue labs, ec/ppm pen blue labs, hydroguard, revive by advanced nutrients, magnetic hooks, for now :+1::v:

6 Likes

Check out another strain I harvested at the same time:

6 Likes

Oh and I forgot led glasses to wear when you are working with the machine and plant. Those blurple lights can make you go blind, or at the very least fk up your eyes. You only have two so take care of them!!! That goes for the rest of you if you don’t have them, get em. I want you all to be able to see clearly when you go to roll up that joint when you’re 75 years young :scream::exploding_head::fire:

6 Likes

You’re clearly killing it! Nice buds bud.

5 Likes

Hey if you didnt get it working yet my air stone wasn’t working either. I had to pull the whole air stone out pull off the hose from the pump and trim the plastic pice to the air stone to make a bigger hole for the air to flow threw

3 Likes

Had to tie and trim away from lights again.

4 Likes

I would be super cropping in a circular/spiral pattern. At this rate your buds are just gonna burn. Time to lower the canopy :+1::v:

2 Likes

Honestly, a full kick ass tent setup is much cheaper and produces much more product of comparable quality. I love my tent setup, and will continue to grow soil for the rest of my life. I just like learning new things and hydro is relatively new to me. I’ll bet I have a soil grow going when I die 🧘‍♂🧘‍♂:fire::fire::joy::joy::+1::v:

4 Likes

Yeah I wish I had super croped a few weeks ago I asked and it seemed like you shouldnt do it to auto’s. But it just keeps going up like it wants out of the grobo.

My soil is looking good. @Osage

9 Likes

She is looking good. I’d get rid of those few branches on the edges with the larf. It’ll make her focus on finishing the top good colas. Also use flawless finish when you flush. You won’t regret it. Also next time use a 10-20 gal fabric pot and that bush will be a tree :evergreen_tree::+1::v:

1 Like

Flawless finish is on hand thanks. Do you let is soak with just one usage then flush with water after 6 hours? Or use it with multiple waterings? I just did the 1 soaking for the autos. Thinking next week or so. I need to be able to move it around. Dont have the privacy I would like yet. Will definitely do someday. Military Neighbor gave me the look away while I was trimming and inspecting.

1 Like

He probably just wishes he could partake too :joy::joy: I use it with every watering during flush​:+1::v:

1 Like

I flush for min 10 days

1 Like

@Mike_Sampson, @Thigmo,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

((#TeamHasGotYouCover)): Thank-You @Kevin

Mike, let us know if you get this fixed: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

((#Excited)):

--

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=seed%20hat

:wink:

--

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

@Stephen got you covered: :green_thumb:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Hey guys,

Woke up this morning to this!!

Not as exciting as the day my son was born but it was close lol :slight_smile: haha

Any maintenance at this point? Just wondering if that’s a shell I need to remove?

Thanks all,

Mike

5 Likes

Give her some time to try and remove shell herself if it doesn’t want to drop off on its own then help it :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I’m in a similar stage as you. I have not done anything. Just watching her grow day by day. I think I’m day 10, you will have to do a drain and fill. Day 3 I had to do a fill, and that’s it.

3 Likes

@DanTom What are you using to take those pictures?

Note 8