First Grows 2x Solids AUTO Power Plant x AUTO Pineapple Express

Power Plant Auto Day 14 Early Veg still trying to recover, support thinks it heating issue cause the wilting. Still keeping an eye on her my filter was backwards rookie mistake hopefully this helps.

3 Likes

Light scheduled changed she seems to be peeking back up Power Plant Auto

2 Likes

Well some crap news looks like both grows are suffering from damping off, I think I caught the Pineapple Express Auto early enough and might be salvaged but the Power Plant Auto is not looking good at all, anyone have the issue with the coco pod staying to damp any pointers before I restart

3 Likes

Pineapple Express Auto hopefully we can salvage her

4 Likes

Had to scrap the Power Plant Auto instead of wasting more nutes chalked it up as a learning experience and will start over.

The Pineapple Express Auto is on Day 30 in the Transition stage , hopefully recovering from the damping. Today we slightly introduced some leaf tucking.

2 Likes

Well I’m trying everything to save my Pineapple Express Auto from damping off here’s to my last hoorah day 30 tried @Stephen McDonalds straw recommendation. :pray:t4::v:t4:

5 Likes

Pineapple Express Auto hoping she makes it, she’s still growing Day 32 Transition

6 Likes

I hope so too! She looks really happy right now. No signs of damping off upstairs, you’d see some wilting and sadness.

She’s grown since the last pics.

4 Likes

Thank you @pyromancy all in all she is looking better over the weekend drinking up plenty of water and still stretching. Thankfully with all y’all’s help I think we caught her in time :metal:t4::alien::v:t4:

2 Likes

Pineapple Express Auto Day 35 still growing which is great news :muscle:t4::pray:t4:

Started a new Grow in grobo number 2 hopefully using what I learned from my previous journey. New Grow Critical Purple Auto by GC day 6 Germination

5 Likes

Critical Purple Auto Day 9

Pineapple Express Auto Day 38

5 Likes

Day 42 Flower Pineapple Express Auto

Auto day 13 Critical Purple Auto

3 Likes

Critical Purple Auto

Pineapple Express Auto Day 43 had to bend down top cola and defoliate a bit off the bottom, stem looking beefy

1 Like

Critical Purple Auto

Pineapple Express Auto

3 Likes

Just setup my first tent grow as well not sure what to grow Dutch Passions Power Plant Auto or G13 Labs Auto Bride Cake???

Day 23 critical Purple Auto

Day 52 pineapple Express Auto came back from damping and has become a monster I have defoliated, super cropped and she’s still going

5 Likes

Day 57 Pineapple Express Auto

Day 28 Critical Purple Auto

Got my tent setup as well going with 2 Dutch Passions Power Plant Auto had to hook up a heater starting to cool down :v:t4:

3 Likes

Day 71 Pineapple Express Auto

Day 42 Critical Purple Auto

Plus the tent 2x Power Plant Auto and germinating 2x Auto Bride Cake

4 Likes

Day 78 pineapple Express Auto

Uploading: 4CA3E0F1-569B-49EC-87BC-3E4D1E72883A.jpeg…

Day 49 Critical Purple Auto

Week 1 & 2 Auto Bride Cake & Power Plant Auto

3 Likes

Day 80 pineapple Express Auto think Saturday is gonna be the day :v:t4:

Day 51 Critical Purple Auto

6 Likes

Yum the Pineapple Express looks like it’s gonna be timed pretty well. Buds are looking mature and I’m seeing a few amber in the pics !

4 Likes