First grow πŸ€™πŸΌ

If this is me, I harvest at this point, more clear trichs, than cloudy. Just what I like :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::+1::v:

5 Likes

Harvest time! Will post weight / updated photos in a couple days :call_me_hand:t4:

19 Likes

Looks good. How firm are the flowers?? They look fairly firm from the pics, and will only get more so after dry. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Yeah, they are pretty firm

3 Likes

@ohh_shteve,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::older_woman:

2 Likes

Beauty, looks real good. :ok_hand::+1:

3 Likes

17 Likes

What’s the yield?

2 Likes

Gonna weight it out tonight. Didn’t have batteries for my scale :cry:

1 Like

You switched this from transition to late veg after it being in transition for four days. Doesn’t this mess with the plant?

(I nearly did that with my current grow and I’m real worried something is gonna go awry lol )

1 Like

Was my first grow so I took a chance, guess it worked :call_me_hand:t4: Can’t wait for my next one

5 Likes

I don’t think 4 days would be enough to shock it that bad. Had it been a couple weeks then maybe? :man_shrugging:

1 Like

and I still have some shake leftover in the jar, yield wasn’t too bad for my first grobo grow

20 Likes

Healthy nugs, man!

4 Likes

On my second grow :call_me_hand:t4: Should I try to take the shell off or let nature do her thing?

1 Like

Try your best to post your question once so we are not working overtime to answer duplicate questions and can use that time to answer everyone’s post in a fair amount of time.
If you feel like your questions are not being answered quick enough trust me I do understand!
In that instance you can choose a champion or several to message or tag in your post.

3 Likes

@ohh_shteve,

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

(Congratulations you have 18 hits so far on this one): (:handshake:)

--

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :innocent:

(#Infinity): :infinity:

--

:dajavoo::infinity::dajavu: :laughing:

1 Like