First grow πŸ€™πŸΌ

I would agree with @Todd.grobo on this and yes late veg- :+1:

2 Likes

Update

6 Likes

Looking good for now can’t wait to see her stack. If she wasn’t already so small I’d say chop off the bottom right branch but you can train that branch to move more to the right so she shoots up in transition

She is happy as fk :+1::v::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing::fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

You’re gonna have to super crop those two taller branches. I’d do that now to even the canopy, and to get more new growth and bud sites. That way your canopy is even and you also get more bud sites. Ha :joy: shit I’m stoned I repeated myself, and would rather write this than erase that :joy::joy::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Lmao! That made my morning, once I get home I will start the super crop ( crop crop crop crop)

2 Likes

Anyone have some tips for Recharge?

Like what? Use 1 tsp per gallon! Only tip you need, besides use it in all thing cannabis :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

First fill with recharge, was wondering if my bottles look alright

3 Likes

Please turn your bottles side ways so we can see the fluid! And please tell us what stage or day of your grow your currently in.

3 Likes

4 Likes

ThIs is my late veg day 33/42
You spent more time in early veg than I did. I did 14 days.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/grobomvp-uploads/uploads/images/000/004/966/original/34657F2F-327C-493F-9ED3-2D340EC7BEEC.jpeg?1568828316

2 Likes

Cut the bottom branch even in stretch it won’t reach light

4 Likes

Update. Day 69

12 Likes

Looking good

3 Likes

Jealous of that structure

4 Likes

4 Likes

Was wondering if I should extend or let her flower? I super cropped one branch on the right side

1 Like

Flip

3 Likes

With chris. Let her flower and spend remaining time in that stage

3 Likes