First Grow- Zkittlez Auto

It was going great!!! Then at the end of flowering, this happened! There was a time I forgot to take pictures right before the dying leaves happened. And it isn’t growing any more! Helpppp! I’m on day 71 of 77 to the grobo recipe

@Dani
@Stephen

2 Likes

Thats not a good luck. Is your air stone working? First thing to check.
Those leaves are straight up in shock and dying.
Anyone else got a suggestion
And your plant does not appear to be mature. Even 6 days from now.

3 Likes

Open a ticket today and tag danielle or stephen to the photo. Might be able to get them first thing monday morning
Support@grobo.io

2 Likes

Thank you! I noticed it wasn’t mature yet. Thank you! What is the air stone?! :weary: I didn’t do too much looking into before I started and I feel I messed this one up. I bought the Autoflower Zkittlez from ILGM site from Grobo. Am I doing this wrong?! Should I have changed up the recipe?

1 Like

Slow down. Lift the lid and see if there is bubbles underneath. Took out my first plant at the same stage looked the same. If no bubbles go to pet store right now and buy a pump with a airstone for bubbles. Usually in fish tank section. Put it in znd hope she recovers.

4 Likes

Thank you

1 Like

There aren’t any bubbles at all. I pulled the air stone, it’s covered with roots and all. Doesn’t seem the air pump is going. Is it usually loud? How do I troubleshoot it? @Stephen

3 Likes

The air pump is located right inside the back plate on the bottom right of the Grobo. Inside the plate, directly to the left, youll see the air pump and the white hose that connects from it to the air stone. Is it vibrating? Is there sound coming from it? You can definitely tell with my Grobo, sounds like a refrigerator running… pretty loud honestly.

If there’s no bubbles/bubble sounds in your res, that’s most definitely your problem. Go to the store ASAP!

6 Likes

The pump is working, it’s the air stone! Going to get one now!

3 Likes

Hope you find what you need :slight_smile: Should be a way easier fix honestly!

1 Like

I replaced the air stone. Since my plant is not mature yet. And on the Grobo app it states that we are in the flushing stage. Should I go back on stage to the flowering stage until it has matured?

3 Likes

Oh, well if you’re actually in flush right now, you probably should go back to Flower… your plant probably needs nutrients! Flush stage does not give any nutrients, so that, in combination with the lack of air stone, probably means she’s low on food and air!

What day are you in Flush out of curiosity?

If you’re a few days into Flush, Flip back to flower, and then do a drain and fill ASAP to get some nutrients dispensed, and also some fresh oxygenated water. Your buds aren’t ready for harvest yet, so you most definitely need to fall back to the previous stage :slight_smile:

The 71 day Generic Auto recipe doesn’t account for the actual maturing time of the buds… All strains are different, and the conditions they grow in will also affect the maturity rate and size of the plant at the 61 day mark, right before the 10 day flush period (or whatever the day is depending on extension, ya know)

4 Likes

Flush day 8

2 Likes

Okay, flip back to flower and do a fresh drain and fill! Give some plant food to the girl! And some oxygen! I hope she bounces back for you :wink:

4 Likes

Make sure the nutrients dispense, too! Keep an eye on them or mark the bottles ahead of time, definitely don’t want some kind of error going on where it might think you’re still in flush or something like that… Not sure if that’s known to happen but I would keep an extra eye out

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

This was today! I wanted to make sure the pump was working correctly.

She’s starting to smell more lovely and sweet.
I think she is reviving herself :crossed_fingers:t5:
Let’s hope!
Thank you all!!! :pray:t5:

4 Likes

When will I know she has matured??
This was her on Monday, November 23rd.

Uploading: 88AB0B75-3208-48FC-9FB9-20C031F03061.jpeg…

3 Likes

when all those white pistols are orange. And then some. TBH, this looks just like my first one, with the aerator dying in late flower. Plant was unable to recover and ended up cutting it down before harvest. Was not a good smoke. Those are nice looking bud sites, but i am worried its not maturing now and is just stunted from the lack of oxygen for a few days. normally you would be weeks to a month left based on that last photo.

2 Likes

This was yesterday

2 Likes