First grow with GROBO

First grow on the new Grobo had to calibrate the PH probe because I was getting some spotting on the leaves but everything is back on track now! Growing some Wedding Cake

14 Likes

Welcome!!

Your Plant Lookin Good!!
Big Healthy Dark Green… :100:

7 Likes

tEC

looks great

4 Likes

mmmmm dang, Wedding Cake! This is one I’ll be followin’ for sure! Good catch on the pH probe. Better to be proactive about that up front instead of waiting! I actually had to calibrate my probe 3 times in the past 4 months so far o_O First one was about 12 days into my first grow.

5 Likes

Yea, I was wondering if I was going to need to calibrate again soon. I ordered a couple calibration packets just to be safe!

2 Likes

Is it ok too mist your room? If so when is the best time or timing. I know not to mist during flowering…? I’ve got an invention from Hell if you say yes. :laughing:

1 Like

Misty like a warm sauna…?

1 Like

1hr before lights on is best, simulating a morning dew. Sometimes users add nutrients I think to their foliage “mist”. But go easy at first ofc

Thank you I always start short and do more if needed. Thanks again

1 Like

End result. After this

3 Likes

9 Likes

Update on the wedding cake Day 43!

7 Likes

I love wedding :birthday:… My uncle just took 20 clones off his awesome strain of WC. It’s so sticky sweet. He won’t get off 1 of them clones or let me grab one… Says he’s worked too hard to build this strain up too let it go just yet…
It’s better than the despensery… lmmfao.
He gr

6 Likes

Wooo! That’s awesome.

Your uncle needs to share the wealth, know what I’m saying!? Family discount for you! lol!

3 Likes

He does but I didn’t finish I was at work…
He took a post hole digger and put 70/30 Coco and all his plants were monsters as big as ur head and many arms. Monsters. He won’t ever let me take pictures. He noid

2 Likes

The top cola looked like head size :christmas_tree: and bud’s as long as my arm and bigger. Them plants could have kicked my Ace

4 Likes

Damn wish I coulda saw a pic of that! Sounds like a beasttttt

2 Likes

My uncle hat 20 of them ogcherry head band platnum cookies lemon something G Glue he does it every year before it was legal. The cop’s that pulled and took his plants. They stop bye all the time checking them out now… Hey we all gotta fallow laws rolmmfao

2 Likes

I do once it’s grown his Ogcherry and Platnum cookies are awesome. He’s got G Glue and I can’t handle it. Gives me panic attacks from it lol

2 Likes

Day 50 of the wedding cake! Canopy growing nice and even!

5 Likes