First Grow with Granddaddy Purp

Day 8 of germination step, but Im worried that the plant is not growing as well as she should. I have the grobo in the garage, and Im wondering if the temp is too cold to grow.

Is there a cause for concern?

2 Likes

Depends on what outside your garage looks like. If fresh snow like mine might be too cold hehe

1 Like

I cant share any pictures for some reason. But, the temp inside the grobo is 64 F, and the humidity 54%

That humidity is high for some stages of the plant. Can you put the grobo in a grow tent in the garage

1 Like

4 Likes

My friend gave me his kit. So imo it was likely a cheap one as most of the gear does not appear high end. However i like it. Has a removable window so i dont have to open it and 4 vents. Could hold up to 2 grobos. I think someone in here had 2 in their tent. I wouldnt drop the money on a gorilla one or anything. Durable and contains your humidity and temperatures

2 Likes

Thanks ToddYYC.

I looked at a few tents, but they are expensive and I dont know how to get the grobo inside of it. Its super heavy.

I went onto amazon and found:

UooEA Mini Renewable Dehumidifier, Portable & Rechargeable Moisture Absorber with Independent Drying Base

and

Damprid

In the meantime, Im going to try using these to bring the humidity down. Hopefully, this works.

Is a temp of 64 F a problem? Is it too cold?

I don’t think that temperature is a problem no
Will keep your water cool for sure

2 Likes

64 F isnt bad but I noticed something… your low temp for 24 hours or all time (not sure which one this is showing) is 39F … that’s awfully cold for a Cannabis plant… and it’s fall/winter so I can only imagine that it’s gonna get a bit colder too…

Definitely don’t want her hitting 39F as far as I know.

3 Likes

The temp range on the gauge is showing all time values.

The actual temp hasnt fallen below 64 F :slight_smile:

Ive added a space heater in the garage to warm things up for now. Now temp is 71 F, and 50% humidity.

I’m considering moving the grobo into the house on the next tank refill. But, Im worried about the noise.

3 Likes

70 to 100 dollars for a single size tent to double size on amazon atm same as mine
Canadian. Lol

1 Like

If you pop the battery out/in it’ll reset the low/high values, by the way. If you did that you’d get a proper read on the high/low in the garage.

1 Like

Don’t worry about the noise. By the second day you won’t even hear it. It’s just loud because you’re not used to hearing that noise. Lol just like how people go nose blind. You will go ears deaf. When I have company they never said anything to me about the noise. Plus if the noise bother you. You can go put the TV or radio on it will block the sound too.
P.S. if it to heavy for you to move. Get a two case of beer or two bottles of wine. Then ask one or two friends/neighbors over to talk. Give them two drinks. Then ask them for a favor first, most ppl say yes before they know the favor. But if they ask you what it is. Then say “Can you help me move something real quick before we have another drink.” Lol now they are trapped because they going want other drink. Lmao that how my cousin got me to help pack up her apartment to move in to her new place.

6 Likes

I love this hehehe. So true

4 Likes

One mail woman left it inside the front door which meant she lifting it up 4 steps.
The 2nd one was left in my driveway.
I had to move both upstairs by myself and i will state they are very heavy do be careful when moving. Best advice i have is work from the heaviest point

2 Likes

@kingppin,

• (#TeamHasYouCovered):

• (#StagesInAGrow):

• (IfYou’rComfortableThenThePlantIs): (IfYou’rColdThenThePlantIs):

- - -

(ClickHereForFirstTimeWalking):

--

--

:foot: :foot: :footprints:

• (SheIsPerfectlyNormal [NoWorries]): :white_check_mark:

--

2 Likes

Early Veg (5/14)

She looks weak and uneven, is there any cause for concern?

For one day, I struggled to maintain the temp and had the following readings:
Temp was - 67
Water temp was - 64
Humidity - 44

But, I was able to stabilize temp back to:
Temp - 70.5
Water temp - 66.6
Humidity - 41%

3 Likes

Looks like a kid on their feet for the first time

2 Likes