First grow "White Widow"

You have to super crop and tie down … if I were I’d super crop all those big branches again and tie them so they stay sideways… the buds will
Slowly face upward over the next few days …

You also need to trim the hell out her too many leaves for that space your gunna run the risk of PM

2 Likes

I did super crop it again this morning and tied it down. I will do a little trimming tommorrow!

2 Likes

Trimmed her up this morning! She is all tied down and pod is as far as it will go down. She has been very resilient! I just want to see her thru to harvest. I really appreciate all the insight!

@chris_barfield @Todd.grobo @Russel_Richardson
@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

7 Likes

Just a little update. Day 91. 26/39 Flower. @Russel_Richardson @chris_barfield @Todd.grobo
@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

7 Likes

Coming along slowly hey. Good stuff

3 Likes

Get you some grobo supports and anchor your branches from direct lighting so they don’t burn.

3 Likes

Day 107. Flower 41/46. Getting close. Don’t have a fancy microscope to show trichcomes but they are cloudy!Using pocket microscope from Grobo. Super sticky to touch too! Buds fattening up and she is reeking!

@chris_barfield @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @vegetato

7 Likes

Looks right on time, must be getting excited by now!

3 Likes

Super excited! Pics don’t do justice! One of the colas wrap from back wall all the way around the side and up! It is solid bud too!

6 Likes

32.8 grams of bud
18 grams of sweet leaf and popcorn nugs
@Todd.grobo @vegetato @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo
@chris_barfield

11 Likes

Now that youve chopped it down. Do you See what branches to remove next time to help increase your grow

4 Likes

P.s. better than my first grow good job

5 Likes

Looks good! My first grow only yielded 29 grms of bud.
Did you use big bud by advanced nutrients on this grow? If not give it a try next grow, it really helped me!

4 Likes

No joke on the fan leaf! Must have been bread by the Jolly Green Giant… Also i am calling dibs on the strain name “Jolly Green Giant”. Y’all heard it first on here. Hahaha

4 Likes

Love it! :joy::+1:t3:

2 Likes

@Fresh,

• ((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes