First grow "White Widow"

Day 32: Late Veg 8/14 @vegetato

If I were to do that how do u manually drop pH? @chris_barfield

1 Like

He manually does his nutrients. Ask stephen to adjust. Looks like nutrients for sure. Do a drain and fill to reset

2 Likes

Yea what he said @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

its look fresh and healthy

1 Like

Day 37. Late Vegetation. Extended late veg for 2 more weeks then reevaluate! ! Grow rate is phenomenal!

![image|375x500]
(upload://rUfXEP2Fj2D1uP1EeO29TlxT3LO.jpeg)
@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo @chris_barfield @vegetato @Todd.grobo

3 Likes

Good job! :eyes::seedling::+1:
If this is not a auto I would top now.

3 Likes

Day 38 Late Vegatation! Topped last night

@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

How many days of late veg is your plant?

14 days so far. The initial recipe was for 14 days total.I extended a couple of weeks to let it stretch up to the second fan. If it runs the extra two weeks it will 28 days total in late vegetation. It may not need the complete two extra weeks especially the way it has been stretching. @Bplatinum9

My plant spends the most time in late veg, I find it helps a lot.
Usually at least 47 days in late veg.

Adjust Your Recipe

Stage Day Total
1 : Germination 10 10
2 : Early Vegetation 14 14
3 : Late Vegetation 47 47
4 : Transition 11 11
5 : Flower 7 38
6 : Flush 0 10

7 Likes

Question does autos have a late veg? Cause in my adjust recipe there is no late veg only early veg?

1 Like

Correct, there is not enough time for late veg in an auto cycle.
The one I posted was not an auto was yours?

So with a auto seed do you extend the early veg process or do you just keep letting it play out also I planned on topping at 5 nodes this is my first grow was just reading and thought about my recipe with my auto not having a late veg

1 Like

No need to switch stage with an auto you really just have to let the schedule go as is because even if you switch an auto is just that an auto.

1 Like

@a_e_Trujillo,

(SeeReplyOrQuoted): (:eyes:)

--

:infinity:(:point_up:)

(You are at a Good Height now): (I would let it go to Transition on Schedule now): (GreatJob): :green_thumb:

--

2 Likes

Day 41. Late veg 17/28.
image image
@Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

Looks good fresh! You will more than likely need to add a week or two to late veg or you can leave it on the shorter side.

1 Like

@Bplatinum9 She still has 11 more days. When it gets a little closer I will post pics so a decision can be made to extend once more or move forward. I can see the new growth daily. It is amazing!

3 Likes

Your doing a great job! :eyes::seedling::+1:

2 Likes