First grow "White Widow"

I’d spread those top branches apart by tying those down

@chris_barfield Are u saying to cut lower branches off at the main stem or just trim leaves off the end? I will tie the top end as u suggested.

1 Like

Cut the lower branches

Cut em off at the base and if you have an aloe plant in the house use the goo from itnon the cutting. It will heal overnight.

3 Likes

Day 51 total. Day 27/28 Lat vegetation. Extended late veg by 2 weeks. It is headed to transition tomorrow if I don’t extend anymore. What do u y’all think? ! image|640x480 image
@chris_barfield @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9 @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

Looking good! Extend until its half the size you want it to be!

1 Like

Day 53. Transition 1/14. When should she get her next haircut? She is growing quickly! Just trying to make sure she receives proper treatment. @chris_barfield @Todd.grobo @Bplatinum9
image image

1 Like

Personally id leave her to first days of flower and then a few leaves in the bottom left only. Others here are more aggressive

2 Likes

So many ways to manipulate your grow @Todd.grobo is definitely got a point considering your canapy isn’t that bushy at this point.
Standard information tells us its good to do the heaviest defoiliation a couple days before flower stage and then again a week or two after.
Like @Todd.grobo said someof us are heavy defoliaters, I have tried both ways so its important to find your own style dependent on the strain your growing at the time.

3 Likes

Yup. Ive only changed or adapted based on a new grow or maybe trying an auto vs photo. My rule of thumb is if theyre not getting light or blocking a flower site cut em

2 Likes

You defoliate dats before transition and then again at day21 … then from there you remove only leaves that are hiding bud sites throughout flower… if your plant can’t handle defoliation during flower then that’s a sign your genetics are weak

6 Likes

Day 56. Transition 4/14. She is stretching out!
@chris_barfield @Bplatinum9 @Todd.grobo @SilverGrobo

4 Likes

What’s the paper beneath the plant? Is it to reflect light or something?

Traps to catch any uninvited critters. @Hellyesshedid

4 Likes

Ohhhh, that’s smart lol

1 Like

Looking good … leaves look like my sundae driver leaves

2 Likes

Day 58. Transition 6/14. She is still continuing to stretch. @Bplatinum9 @Todd.grobo @chris_barfield @SilverGrobo

3 Likes

Yup looks good. Spread your leaves more to let more light down or youll be chopping off branches later to beefen up your top bud sites.

2 Likes

Running out of room to spread them! I have the center of the canopy opened up pretty nicely. I will see if I can manipulate them a little more. @Todd.grobo

1 Like

You can push your fan leaves down under the bud sites or remove the ones blocking the bud sites.

1 Like