First Grow - White Widow Hybrid x2

Sorry I didn’t answer your question. I’m at 48 days into flower. When you asked I was 43. These pictures are actually 1 day old, so 47.

1 Like

Spot frickin on brother! Hope she finishes out nicely. Your following grow is going to be bonkers, you’ll know just what to do!

3 Likes

Ha. Thanks for the kind words. I definitely had some mess ups along the way.
I already have next generation on the way. Had two seeds sprout yesterday.

2 Likes

Question:

How much does the flush cycle continue to make the trichomes turn milky?

My friend lent me a stereo microscope that cost him a pretty penny. I can see very detailed. Looks like about 75% milky, 25% transparent. basically no amber.

My lesser matured one is closer to like 33% milky.

I started the flush cycle on the more mature “Abbi”. Was that a mistake? What % milky should I start the flush cycle? Thanks in advance for any help.

3 Likes

Hey man! Abbi should be alright in flush for 2-3wks. She’ll amber up. I’d actually let Lana go for a few extra weeks just to test out the “done-ness” you can achieve. Keep us updated I’d really like to see results from an experiment like this

4 Likes

Holyyyy crap can I please see something under that microscope for funsies

4 Likes

For Funsies :rofl::rofl::joy:

4 Likes

Maaaan. I want to but don’t know how. It’s not even my microscope. My friend bought it for knives and lent it to me. Said the attachment for pictures on a DSLR camera is almost as expensive as the whole microscope!

It’s CRAZY to look under there. The flower looks ALIEN. I really wish I could take a pic that would do it justice. I can see ever damn trichome down to the finest detail. Quite amazing.

I laughed at my friend for buying a “stereomicroscope” and now I find myself wanting to buy it from him!

3 Likes

It’s amazing! I’d spend so much time with one of those lol. That’s why I asked, but it’s very aesthetically pleasing as well!

3 Likes

You know, it’s funny. I never thought I’d look at a microscope and think it was a cool decoration, but it totally DOES look cool. I gotta admit.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness. I’m in shock! My babies are almost fully grown. It’s like I’m walking them down the aisle at a wedding.

Ilana first. She was the runt. She is starting to outshine her sister now. She is still in flower cycle. I extended both by a week, but this is now Ilana extended to a 4th week of flower cycle (today is 64 days). I plan to probably do an extra extra week on her just to see the difference in extra time. As an experiment.

And now Abbi. The big girl. She is in flush. Just a few more days left. I’m going to close my eyes and ears a bit and just hope I didn’t flush too soon. I’m hoping for a noticeable difference in the two plants since the truth is they started off very differently, with one maturing with few problems and they other having more problems.

I learned a lot so far. @Orionsceiling and many others have been so helpful.

I’ll keep everyone posted.

Anything I should know with just a few days left until flush cycle ends?

6 Likes

Keep up the great work! :muscle::muscle::muscle: strong man = strong plants!

4 Likes

Is it normal to feel pain while cutting the plant up?

10 Likes

You’ ve spent so long caring and loving them! Yes, it’s normal to feel pain. But soon you’ll be feeling the love returned to you :star_struck:

everything looks wonderful!!

4 Likes

Wow…nice! I hope to feel your pain in about a month…auto…

6 Likes

Sneak preview at next generation. This is Abbi 2.0. So far she is growing amazingly well. She sprouted much stronger than all her siblings in the small grow box before being placed in the Grobo.

I was a little confused as to where to start the plant in the process. I let it start in the germination cycle even though it was already in the early vegetation cycle. I cut that short by a few days and now it’s in early vegetation according to the Grobo.

7 Likes

Looking fantastic!

2 Likes

Big auto!

1 Like

I know…I had to turn the cinder blocks supporting my tabletop on their sides…gave me an extra 8" of clearance which “Liv” really needs.

6 Likes

The flower from my two first princesses.

9 Likes