First grow super skunk

Shes in the dark for 2 days.
Got the humidity up to 55 zo far no issue and tent is 48 so looks like drying will be much better.
Looking fwd to regrowing this

3 Likes

I’m planning to try this for my current grow. Do you have the Grobo unplugged and a separate air pump running? I’m hoping the air pump I have below will be enough to keep the plant alive while she’s in dark

4 Likes

Yes. I have 2 airstones behind the grobos. So even though power is unplugged plant has bubbles and will stress and ripen more. I severely stunted and hurt this one, will likely get a couple ounces. Will grow again and see if i can dial in the height right.

3 Likes

I dont normally keep overgrown plants anymore but wanted to complete a full grow before i use the lsst 2 seeds.

2 Likes

Nothing super complicated, i think 2 like that and one for my water.

4 Likes

cool thanks! I’ll add another air pump for it!

3 Likes

Harvested after 2 days darkness. Maybe 5 to 10 percent amber. Perfect for us.
This bud was as sticky as one other skunky grow.
I had to take breaks trimming because the terpine smell was like strong diesel
Cleaned the unit down with a usual drain, vinegar scrub, refill, re drain and store sensors etc
If both my last 2 seeds of this strain pop ill do 1 more in grobo and one in tent for weight comparison

My last grobo grow was 150 days and i wanted to shorten it and see. I was very aggressive with branch removal and leaf trimmings. She had 3 to 5 days too long in late veg and out grew the unit. If i can dial it in the buds i have are dense and sticky. Ill have way more.

The branches i was having to re bend constantly which caused them to turn red showing their hard and stressed. As you can see over a period iver 40 days that one bud nevr matured any further along at all. The buds that recovered were very dense, sticky, pungeant and look like ill get more than expected. Running 2 humidifers now and already 56% which is huge from 25% and with someroom vent modifications ive brought the room temp down to 22 from 30s. I suspect all my bud moving forward will show huge improvements

My cleaning / drying setup. Always myself do a quick goos scrub through. Lots of living crap removed.

Ill add a video with commentary on braching as im removing it to my YouTube channel for those subscribed.

9 Likes

@Smudgefam
Thank you. This was a fun grow. I dont normally keep growing the overgrowns anymore as the quality suffers too much but seems this is a strong strain. Looking fwd to the last 2 seeds popping for comparison
Cheers

5 Likes

Congrats!!

5 Likes

Congrats man! Nice job finishing it through :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing @Todd.grobo i also love that your Grobo is engraved, very cool!!

4 Likes

Thank the folks at grobo for that. Definitely very cool. Thanks!

4 Likes

Nice green colors

4 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

• From: ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• To: (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• To: ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

7 Likes

Gonn make the house stank today

Larf and random b grade bud from the harvest. Will make great coconut oil

Gonna cheese cloth it like stephen

7 Likes

Is it possible to get high from being in the same room with the levo activating?
I seriously have a huge body high lol. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

One cup coconut oil. This sheet gonna be strong

Burnt a little.
117 for 35. Vs suggested 116 for 30

4 Likes

Mmmm. I want to make some edibles. My wife makes these killer coconut dream bars. I’m going to ask her to make some together haha :grin:

3 Likes

The chocolates are 4 ingredients and all natural and hides the flavor nicely

4 Likes

Posted more as an example for others than me.
Plant had droopy leaves early on. Yellow burn but not nute burn. Took a few days to figure out but ive been having issues with hose 3 and thats where i found it
Nothing seemed wrong. Everything appears to work. When i noticed i checked my bottles. Too early for 3 but after a week of no use knew something was up. So adjusted all pinch points and shes recovered and used so much 3 in 2 days lol.

Fixed it myself. Plant survived.

3 Likes