[First Grow] Sour Diesel Auto from HSO

Wanted to share my progress – germinated on day 3;

Day 5:

Day 7:

3 Likes

Send in a support ticket. Something is wrong with your plant, it’s stretching too much and is at risk of falling over possibly. Seems like a LED error with your light

9 Likes

Oh no :frowning: Will do, thanks for the advice. Really hope I don’t have to ship this thing.

1 Like

Well, they will be able to tell if the light spectrum is off or something. Your plant shows signs of “reaching” for the light, which means there is potentially an error in the spectrum or it’s slightly burnt out.

You will be able to get a replacement LED more than likely, no idea if they would make you pay for it or not… possibly… but you’d also have to replace it yourself if there is an issue.

3 Likes

Either light or genetics but i think your right the stretch is gangly

3 Likes

Welcome to AG Miles! :smiley: No worries, the team will have you sorted in no time!! Grobo customer service is top notch! :100: :100:

3 Likes

Opened a support ticket; turns out my LEDs weren’t fully running, but power cycling seems to have solved it. Putting this grow out of its misery, got sent a free grow kit and a couple pods though :slight_smile:

Excited for round 2!

7 Likes

Awesome! Sorry about that but I’m really relieved it was an easy fix for you ! Good luck you’ll be good now !

4 Likes

On day 2 of my new grow – nothing sprouted yet, but I’ve noticed that my Grobo is running a lot louder than last time. Seems like the water is constantly running/being filtered or something… is this normal for the first few days? Last time it was pretty quiet when lights were on.

1 Like

That’s awesome on the Grobo team!

4 Likes

How does it sound like? It is a buzz? if it is, then it could just be a loose air pump wire tapping against the wall of the grobo (can be fixed with some tape)

1 Like

There’s a constant sort of hum, might just be the air pump itself? I don’t remember being able to hear it as much before. There was some buzzing but I opened it up and moved some stuff around, seems to have improved.

Still kinda sounds like an old fridge.

4 Likes

It must be the air pump vibrating and causing one of the wires to tap against the wall of the grobo.
If you can squeeze your fingers in there, some electric tape will do the job.

6 Likes

New grow, another Sour Diesel from HSO – day 5, she’s alive!

Looking much healthier than before, so it seems like my LEDs are working :innocent:

8 Likes

Might be paranoid, but I just checked on the root and it’s wrapping around the outside of the pod… should I be worried? The other one dropped straight out the bottom.

4 Likes

My root is doing the same thing… our ladies are about the same age! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Perfectly fine, doesn’t matter how the first root makes its way down there, plant is trying the quickest and most efficient “route” for the “root” :slight_smile: Eventually there will be many many roots all over the place :smiley:

5 Likes

Congrats on your new :seedling:!!! You too @pyromancy!

3 Likes

@miles,

image (NowThat’sSomethingToSmileFor): :smiley:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• (WelcomeToTheWorldLittleOne): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling:(:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

3 Likes

Looking good on day 13 :slight_smile:

4 Likes