First Grow: Skywalker OG Kush

Water change today! Added one small fan, gonna add another one once she gets stronger.

5 Likes

Exciting times my man! She will be exploding with growth soon. Looking strong :muscle:

1 Like

Awesome thank you! You grew this same strain and breeder correct?

No I have not. I’m on my first grow as well, started it off with GDP.

Is the fan power cord running out to the front of the Grobo? Does the front door close all the way with the cord being there?

It’s a very thin cord, thinner than the thickness of the foam. I plan on routing it out the back once I get a longer USB cable.

2 Likes

Looking good… give it another set of leaves and pluck off those pod leaves if they haven’t fallen off already. They may may cause bacteria…

Then it will be looking really turgid!!!:rofl:my new word for the month…

She’s doing great!

4 Likes

Yea buddy!

1 Like

They just grow like a weed :laughing:

7 Likes

Coming right along!

1 Like

Still looking great brother! Leave the lid closed unless you have a reason to open it from here on out, the roots really dislike the light.

1 Like

Ok good to know thanks!

So I was supposed to change my water Monday, but did not do it until Wednesday… did it not get enough to eat or is my pH messed up lol?

2 Likes

Probably not, cause I just noticed the dots in the previous pics too.

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve seen one grow without blemishes on the initial leaves. Could be introduction to nutrients, could be contact with the grow space floor.

1 Like

Also, no worries on missing the water change, you may have even done it a favor if you’re using Hydroguard. Just don’t make it a common occurrence.

Thinking about cutting the spotted leaves off, they aren’t getting much light now anyway haha. She’s looking good.

4 Likes

Looking great! All that green :seedling::fire:
She looks ready for a topping if you decide to do so!

1 Like

I’d try to make your “top” your first cut. Then maybe remove those leaves a week after once it’s completely recovered.

2 Likes