First Grow: Skywalker OG Kush

So I gotta transition to flush tomorrow if I’m going to harvest Sunday after next before I leave. Trichomes look to be about 5% amber and maybe 15-20% cloudy so it will be a bit immature, but I don’t really have another choice lol. Smells good and looks good!

5 Likes

Less than a week until harvest! Leaves really turning brown after flush, but the pistils have also darkened quite a bit.

9 Likes

Ahhhhh! So I’m just gonna trash non icy fan leaves, then hang everything up to dry. Then my neighbor us gonna remove from the grobo and put in a big glass jar and burp it whilst I’m in AZ. I’ll cut the sweet leaf off later and save for booze!

6 Likes

Hey saw your a fellow michigander! I’m from the southwest side of the state! Nice plant your box grew there

4 Likes

I’m in Ypsilanti! And thank you!

3 Likes

So, now that I see what a relatively low effort grow looks like, on the next one I’ll be focussing on just maintaining the main colas and cutting everything else off. Looks like I’ve got an even mix of king colas and stuff I’ll use for edibles or day joints.

14 Likes

Looking good @Speagler
You totally see whats matured and what wasnt getting light just based on color alone. Thats a great way to start learning about the plant, you just saw it fully first hand and now im sure know how to manipulate what you want next time! I love it, looks like some decent ganja my friend :slight_smile: The light green stuff i would personally just use for baking (oil or butter, its not going to smoke as nice).

Have a good trip and let us know how she is when you get back

11 Likes

For sure! Thank you!

So issue… I sealed my PH probe container in another container and the fluid evaporated??? I just need to store it 10 days until I get back? Can I just keep it in solution from the grobo? I don’t have time to order anything.

2 Likes

you can put it in a ziploc bagggie with just water if you want. i’ve seen a lot of people do that between grows. you just don’t want the pH probe to dry out. hang it from the sidewall with a magnet.

9 Likes

Use a ziplock bag full of water and magnet it to the inside of the grobo. It will last if you zip up 80% of the zip with the cords coming out the last 20%

7 Likes

Yeah what fire said an hour before me lol zzz todd

3 Likes

Welp, see ya on the 18th! 5 days of dry and 8 days of cure? May be good to go. I’ll use my Mighty Vape if they still aren’t properly cured by then.
Check out my latest grow photos! Grow Journal - 'Skywalker Og Kush (Hybrid)'

17 Likes

Nice harvest congrats :+1:t4::beers:

2 Likes

Your harvest looks great! Quite the color difference from the top to bottom, but no worries there :slight_smile: You should have a prettttttty nice yield there!

3 Likes

Very nice :+1: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ima make sure there’s just top on the next grow haha.

My neighbor just updated me after he prepped it for cure! So excited. I’ll weigh the flower and the sweet leaves once I get em all trimmed down when I get home on the 18th.

8 Likes

The shinning…

6 Likes

@Speagler,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

So I only ended up with an ounce even, and 10g of some super sticky leaf, but this is hands down the best high I’ve ever felt. Just got home from a 10 day trip out of town, trimmed it, and vaped it first. One bowl in the Mighty and I can’t stand up. So then my mom and step dad video call me to say the packages are an early present. I’m to the moon at this point and opened the packages to find a pre decorated mini fake Christmas tree since I’ll be alone this year. I’m so damn high but having so much fun with my parents. This stuff is goopy and you need gloves just to handle it. I rolled a joint, smoked a half inch, and I’m stuck on the couch :couch_and_lamp::woozy_face:

15 Likes

I love to hear this @Speagler
It makes me happy inside.
My wife is 100% onto smlking our oct harvest and says today, is this our stuff, it doesnt make me cough ever…
Make sure to give the cure time too it. You’ll savour it so much more.

Good job , regrow or new strain?

10 Likes