First Grow: Skywalker OG Kush

My guess is my water level is probably too high then.

Under different lighting without flash. Looks much less wet here lol

3 Likes

Does look a lot more dry in that pic :+1: should be fine. Maybe put a mini fan in your unit if you haven’t already done so to help stir the air.

1 Like

Oh good call! I think I have some old PC fans that should be easy to attach and have thin wires.

1 Like

For now point them away from the plant and let them move air, in a few weeks you will want to start a light breeze blowing directly at the plant which you will want to keep going throughout the entire grow. I use on small mini fan hung with magnetic hooks above the canopy and 2 small adjustable fans below the plant. They like a nice breeze!

1 Like

Still a bit concerned about moisture… gonna get a fan today. Leaves don’t look as turgid as I would have expected them to be. Could be me haha.

4 Likes

Maybe? Great word…turgid…:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Lol, the only time I used it was in science classes describing level of hydration/rigidity of plant cells lol. But it’s also fun to use in general haha.

3 Likes

Feeling great about it today!

6 Likes

It’s a turgid day!!!

1 Like

Did d I use that right???

1 Like

Water change today! Added one small fan, gonna add another one once she gets stronger.

5 Likes

Exciting times my man! She will be exploding with growth soon. Looking strong :muscle:

1 Like

Awesome thank you! You grew this same strain and breeder correct?

No I have not. I’m on my first grow as well, started it off with GDP.

Is the fan power cord running out to the front of the Grobo? Does the front door close all the way with the cord being there?

It’s a very thin cord, thinner than the thickness of the foam. I plan on routing it out the back once I get a longer USB cable.

2 Likes

Looking good… give it another set of leaves and pluck off those pod leaves if they haven’t fallen off already. They may may cause bacteria…

Then it will be looking really turgid!!!:rofl:my new word for the month…

She’s doing great!

4 Likes