First Grow - Rainbow Punch - Clone

Seeing some more spotting on the leaves, this time not just on the tips. Started right after a drain and fill. Should I give it another drain/fill without hydroguard?

3 Likes

Almost looks like ull be ok during flowering that can happen

Borderline Calcium deficiency?

Getting a little worse, still 4 weeks of flower left. Topped it off with RO today.

@Stephen

3 Likes

I’m thinking she still has ~a week or so until I should start the flush. Trying to get just a slight bit of amber heads to really make her put you into the couch. Any of the pro’s want to weigh in?

5 Likes

Hard to say. Have you checked the chart? Due to the pics not being equally clear I would say half clear but, you’ll need a champ to chime in on this one. Maybe @Rich and @Osage.

https://allgrowers.com/uploads/default/original/2X/e/e2d9ed3c5d8f00c33b5631fcbe6d7a55fc58a70a.jpeg

3 Likes

Yep, I just don’t trust my eyes yet! :joy::face_with_monocle:

and I want to show her off a little bit.

I bookmarked that chart after the first time I saw you post it.

2 Likes

I like how thorough you are. Shows your heart is really in it. I text for help so I’m sure you’ll get more replies soon.

1 Like

Yeah, I’d say that’s about right. In a week, in ~1/2 or so trics turn cloudy, then I’d start flush. I like to start flush a tad early as you tend to get more of a psychoactive high, as compared to waiting longer and you get a more body high. But that’s just me. I know a couple people will state that they have to disagree, but to those folks, again to each their own!! It’s part of a growers preference, and there really is no one right way…just a little food for thought, that :joy::joy::+1::v::exploding_head:

3 Likes

I’d go 1-2 weeks. Whatever you are comfortable with. Plant is looking great :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Perfect. I’m in the right ballpark since I’m trying to get a bit more body high for pain out of this one. I’ll drop pics once the flush starts. Thanks!

2 Likes