First grow (or fourth, but who's counting)

There you go… nice job and great choice on the soil!!! I find it to be the perfect medium for my grows!

1 Like

So I’m deep into flowering (19 days remaining after I extended it a week). This is my first ever grow so I’m not entirely sure what to expect, but the buds seem really small to me. Will these continue to thicken up over the next two weeks?

3 Likes

@420farms,

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• (AbsolutelyTimeWillTell): :timer_clock:

• (#GrowJournals):

--

3 Likes

Made it to the finish and hanging to dry, not sure if I’m doing it correctly but that’s been the case in pretty much every step.

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap:! I can’t wait to harvest mine! Let us know what’s the final dry weight :grin: @420farms

4 Likes

- - -

@420farms,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

• (WellDoneIndeed):

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Nice job! Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest @420farms ! Great work :slight_smile: I am happy to see you made the finish line this time around… hope for us all that have failed so far… (myself included)

4 Likes

Congratulations. Great job grower. I’m cutting mine down next. :+1:

2 Likes

@pha720 It was around 25 grams total, not bad for the first harvest. It’s probably a little less since I didn’t quite get all the leaves off, but it’s a good first go.

9 Likes

Good job man!!!

5 Likes

23 grams you didn’t have yesterday :slight_smile:

4 Likes