First grow (or fourth, but who's counting)

Best bet is to leave it alone and wait for the new growth to come in.

4 Likes

1 Like

Your plant should recover, if you start to notice a problem please repost a new picture asap! Keep us posted!

4 Likes

Yeah looks a bit discoloured, just keep an eye on it should be fine like B said :+1:

3 Likes

@420farms,

• ((#YourGrowYourCall)): :herb:

• (If it is over 50% [:dizzy_face:] -or- If it goes under the UnderGrowth [:black_circle:] -or- It’s Blocking a [Budsight] [:performing_arts:] then it is cuttable [:scissors:]): :wink:

--

[ but who’s counting ] :rofl: :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

- - -

@pha720,

• (The [“Blurple”] color doesn’t help us see the green in your Baby [:baby: :herb:]): -But- (If she is green you are good): :white_check_mark:

--

2 Likes

My first grow has gone really well (Skywalker OG), I’m in day 19 of flower and have lots of bud sites. I’m really excited to see what this thing yields.

Some observations I’ve made on the Grobo are as follows. First of all, I love this thing, this is the very first time I’ve attempted to grow cannabis and the Grobo has really made it a pretty simple process. That said, there’s a serious drawback in that it can only do a single plant. It took me about a month of three failed germinations before this one took off, because it only grows a single plant you kinda need to nail it right away to be efficient. Also, since you can’t determine the sex until a couple months into the grow, it would super suck if you got there and realized you had a boy. I have feminized seeds, but there’s still a chance one could turn out to be male. Otherwise, this thing is the bee’s knees.

I’m going to do another grow once this is completed, and I’ve setup a tent that I’ve got five plants started in, just in soil. I can’t wait to compare the yields.

8 Likes

Where did you get that trellis?? I’m jealous, looks great!

1 Like

I designed it, if you want one drop me a pm and I’ll send it to you with instructions on how to make it.

5 Likes

There you go… nice job and great choice on the soil!!! I find it to be the perfect medium for my grows!

1 Like

So I’m deep into flowering (19 days remaining after I extended it a week). This is my first ever grow so I’m not entirely sure what to expect, but the buds seem really small to me. Will these continue to thicken up over the next two weeks?

3 Likes

@420farms,

• (#ILoveThisFlower): :white_flower: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :blossom:

• (AbsolutelyTimeWillTell): :timer_clock:

• (#GrowJournals):

--

3 Likes

Made it to the finish and hanging to dry, not sure if I’m doing it correctly but that’s been the case in pretty much every step.

8 Likes

Congratulations :tada::clap:! I can’t wait to harvest mine! Let us know what’s the final dry weight :grin: @420farms

4 Likes

- - -

@420farms,

• ((#Harvesting)): (#Congratulations): :older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

• (WellDoneIndeed):

--

:older_woman: :herb: :green_thumb:

3 Likes

Nice job! Congrats!

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest @420farms ! Great work :slight_smile: I am happy to see you made the finish line this time around… hope for us all that have failed so far… (myself included)

4 Likes

Congratulations. Great job grower. I’m cutting mine down next. :+1:

2 Likes

@pha720 It was around 25 grams total, not bad for the first harvest. It’s probably a little less since I didn’t quite get all the leaves off, but it’s a good first go.

9 Likes

Good job man!!!

5 Likes

23 grams you didn’t have yesterday :slight_smile:

4 Likes