First Grow - Not looking great

This is my first grow using a Grobo and I’m looking for some help b/c she isn’t looking great. Plant is auto Bruce Banger from seedsman and I’m at Late Vegetation (Day 9 / 14). Any suggestions?

Thanks

2 Likes

What water are you using?

Temp and humidity?

The leaves curling like that could be a nutrient problem… maybe to much of something.

Are you adding anything other than the Grobo nutrients?

Maybe post a pic of your nutrient bottles.

2 Likes
  1. Distilled water
  2. temp and humidity: 75 - 27%

Adding nothing …

3 Likes

Good to know.
Nothing looks wrong imo. Why do you feel something is off

2 Likes

the plant doesn’t look lively and there are brown spots on some of the newer leaves.

2 Likes

Post some more photos? Looks fine to me. Brown spots are normal esp plants under 2 months

2 Likes

I feel like that humidity might be a bit low for the vegetative stage?

2 Likes

cannabis-humidity-chart
Big range. I aim for 40 myself.

3 Likes

really looks fine … I have learned every plant grows a bit different … how old is it?

2 Likes

The only thing that is a little odd is the amount of Nutrient bottle #1 that has dispensed for using distilled water. It is a little more than I would expect but not crazy.

3 Likes

day 34

good to know, on day 34 so hopefully they clear up … I’ll keep an eye on them.

3 Likes

we had an issue where the tube for bottle one wasn’t in the tank, went through 1.25 bottles before I realized something was up. so you’re right, but there is a reason why it’s low.

1 Like

It could be improper PH as mentioned before. Have you calibrated the ph probe in the unit? I have had this issue before

3 Likes

yep, the ph has been looking good lately … after all the issues.

2 Likes

You could try pushing the coco pod down a bit. Maybe the roots are unhappy in the pod?

1 Like

Can you take a picture of the base of the Stem?

1 Like

4 Likes

Looks good just wanted to confirm no dampoff

4 Likes

I was gold by Grobo team to push it up a bit a few weeks ago …

4 Likes