First Grow, Newbie I GOT SPOTS

Can anyone tell me what is going on here…

1 Like

What kind of water are you feeding her and how old is she

Hello,
I am using distilled and distilled water from tap with a water distiller.
She is 12 days old. Day 2 early veg stage.

Do you Ph that water before fill or can check it…are you using anything added to water also

Here mine at 13 days…also how does your roots look so far…is your pump working good tooimage|375x500

1 Like

I havent checked the ph before exchanging. but I will. No other addictives except I have a CO2 green pad jr. in the grobo…

The roots look young but clean and one real long.
Changing water now…Using purchased distilled water this time…
i am thinking i might have purchased some baby distilled water with minerals added on first water change…

1 Like

tested all my bottled distilled water…they all come out at 6.2. So I think the culprit was the first water used…damaged done…hope i can recover…thanks for the help…

1 Like

Yes that’s what I’m thinking too…after this water change you should see a change hopefully…I’m new at this myself so we both ok the same path…just been doing a lot of reading before hand and getting advice on the way from some good sources on here

2 Likes

:face_with_thermometer: :cry:

1 Like

Some form of lockout. Might need support… did you place any environmental control in the box.

1 Like

No, Just a orgone piece and therm. Also a co2 pack.
Last yesterday, was a water change so I created a small solution of calMag, micro,gro,and bloom…This morning she looks
better. Leaves fan leaves are erecting noticeably more. I viewed just a little usage on the micro solution in the gorbo.

1 Like

I went back and :eyes: at your earlier pic. It doesn’t seem as if your coco pod is pushed down far enough! It shouldn’t not sit above or flush with platform. The pod should be pushed down below the flush line. Check out this pic:

2 Likes

Cocopod should stay flush unless you have one of the older models that come with the sticker that says otherwise

3 Likes

There is nothing in my Grobo but distilled water and Grobo nutes… 4th grow and that’s all I’ve ever used!!here are a couple pic from a few days ago 12 days into :hibiscus: image|375x500

3 Likes

You can ask one of the champions on here, but my understanding is that there’s no point in adding CO2 into the grobo because the lights aren’t powerful enough to do anything with it (or something along those lines :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Oh I bought mine aug. 2019 and that’s what was recommended and seemed to always have worked…

Yeah it’s probably not a big deal either way unless you notice your pod is too moist (bring it up a lil) or too dry (push it down a lil) during germination.

2 Likes

I checked and the coco pod is long and into the bottom. I pushed gently on the pod and it was moist. The roots are white and two very long ones.

1 Like

Good if you have white roots your ahead of the game…