First Grow-Newbie Blue Dream Auto

This was my first grow too. I check obsessively. Photograph obsessively. Not sure why I didn’t purchase the auto. Mine has just grown too tall. Other than that, I see no bad effects from the attention.

Sorry for the confusion I caused posting in an auto thread. I was only offering encouragement for the slow before the stretch.

1 Like

@Fastapp69 No worries at all!! I saw you said yours wasn’t an Auto. I enjoy seeing all the grows!!:smiley:🪴:four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

I would extend flower a few more weeks and you might have too super crop and bent those colas to stop the burn

1 Like

That says to do it before flowering. Are you suggesting I can do it well into flowering? I’m supposed to flush in 3 days they aren’t real full. I’d like to extend a week but I’ve already low stress trained them across the Grobo twice and they are bumping the top again.

Have you super cropped this late?

1 Like

I’ve seen multiple users supercrop and extend flower this late in the grow with little problems. Just don’t break the stem!

2 Likes

These white hairs are so sick!!

4 Likes

Okay ? So why do some of the buds not have the white hairs and others do, like the ones in the front of the grobo by the door don’t have the white hairs really but the ones in the back do? TIA!!🪴

3 Likes

Day 102… Day 35/37 Flower Stage

6 Likes

She still has few more weeks to go but she looks healthy

1 Like

@Time2grow Oh no you think she needs to be pushed back more on the flower?

Keep extending flower might want to invest in a jewelers loupe to check them trichomes to determine if she’s ready

2 Likes

Day 107, Flush Day 3/10

5 Likes

Waiting & watching…I have a BDA growing…just entering flowering so many more weeks of watching & waiting…your girl looks good…it is sooooo hard to wait for the right time to harvest…but the wait is worth it…need good trichome pics to judge for sure

1 Like

Sorry my trichome pics aren’t the best but looks milky to me…thinking about harvesting tomorrow.

6 Likes

They all look milky to me…so good to go if that is what you want. I grow medicinal plants so I always err a little bit more on the amber side.

3 Likes

@DeeDub thanks!

2 Likes

Those are some pretty buds!

3 Likes

Nice looking buds @QueenoftheGreen ! Really glad to see the plant turned out like this! The plant could be harvested whenever you are ready. Enjoy the experience and be sure to post about it here.

Well done with the grow!

3 Likes

@miami5th Thank you! It has been a lot of fun to grow her and I’m really happy with how she turned out! I will for sure document the harvest as well.

4 Likes

Harvested two nights ago 🪴🍀

11 Likes