First Grow! Jungle Pie (Jungle Boys)

You Good!! That’s Just PH Balance…
Means The Water You Are Using Is :100::ok_hand:

6 Likes

UPDATE!
Halfway into flower. Branches in the back get all the love from the light. Need to figure a way to get that light equally to the front:

6 Likes

Looking good! From the pictures, it looks like your two main colas are in the back. If so, that would be another explanation for the bigger growth in the back. But it could have something to do with light also… maybe it has a slight angle… I guess the next grow will help determine that… or maybe it’s a “mullet plant” and just likes to grow longer in the back :joy::rofl:. Regardless, great work! Should be a delicious harvest when its ready :drooling_face::raised_hands:

4 Likes

UPDATE!
Decided I’m going to extend flowering. I don’t think this grow will be a big yield. Most likely due to this being my first grow and really didn’t know wth I was doing. I learned a lot tho and will be ready for round two.

8 Likes

UPDATE!

I’ve been extending a few times now. Another half week and she should be good for the next faze. Not much of a smell yet but the frost and stickiness are crazy! I’ve got a little leaf burn so I had to tie down pretty gnarly.

9 Likes

Looking at the trichomes it looks like it’s ready. I’m no expert but been reading a lot lately here.

7 Likes

I am on day 4 of flush. I drained/filled on day 1 on my own and not because of a Grobo notification. Today I receive a notification that it’s water changing time. Should I proceed or nah?

3 Likes

nah. u can skip the notifications…perform drain/fill once a week on the same day…once in flower, top off fills every couple of days between drain/fills

6 Likes

Those are just reminders u can drain an fill when u want :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

Harvest day!!!

10 Likes

Hey Growers, I’m on day 7/5 :thinking: in drying mode. I’ve been checking the buds daily and still the stems aren’t at a snap yet but still bend/fold. Have any of y’all gone past the 5 day schedule in DM? If so, what’s the longest you dried in the Grobo for?

2 Likes

Curing time!!!
It took 11 days of drying in the Grobo before I got the stems to snap instead of bend. From all that I read about drying in the Grobo has my thinking the Grobo fans have been degraded or it just could be the genetics of this strain.
I harvested 2oz.
46 grams of good stuff and 10 grams of “larf”.

13 Likes

@NUTTSO642 looks like it tastes great!

5 Likes

So does EVERYONE use humidity packs when curing? My RH is 53%. I’m reading I should be at least 60%.

5 Likes

im on em 62%… perhaps try a DRY TRIM next harvest for a slow dry while attempting to naturally keep the humidity higher for the 1st week of curing…especially if you live in a dry area…i like to leave some small stems on during the 1st week of cure and slowly clean up the buds while burping throughout the week in order to get close to the target 62% RH without the boveda packs :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Does anyone else still get a little scent of curing buds while in the jar? For “airtight” I would think there’d be no scent. Or it could be that my burplids are not airtight.

1 Like

Nice harvest. Happy for your grow! Hope it tastes awesome.

3 Likes

Congrats on your harvest! Looks nice!

4 Likes

Make sure they compatible most are 2.5 my router 5G smh

2 Likes

Govee home I’m using on my smaller set up! Works great and easy connect with Bluetooth :brain::dash::ok_hand:

2 Likes