First Grow! Jungle Pie (Jungle Boys)

UPDATE!

Last day of early veg.
Think I’m gonna top it today or tomorrow.
All advice is welcomed.

5 Likes

@NUTTSO642 Looking Very Nice!

You Can Top Any Time Now.

3 Likes

Topped!

7 Likes

Before haircut:

After haircut:

7 Likes

HELP!!!

Went on a mini-vacation and came home to mold on top of the cocoa pod upon changing water:

Any advice on how to handle? I’m about to do the research now.
On the other hand, the plant flourished while I was away…

3 Likes

Hey man! Yeah the plant is looking really lush and green!

As far as the cocopod, you can clean it up with an alcohol pad wipe. Just wipe down that area and you should be alright.

Can you increase airflow in there by adding a mini fan?

3 Likes

Thanks @miami5th! Yeah, I’ll be adding a fan.

3 Likes

Today is the last day of late veg. Per rule of thumb the plant should be at the second fan when going to transition. I’ll be extending but how do I do that?
The app is pretty limited. There doesn’t seem to be an area where notifications are stored, they just disappear. Also, is there a place to view my cycle within the app? Different strains have different cycles but I don’t see the cycles listed in the app anywhere.

Also, is it a good idea to top more than once in the Grobo?

2 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.allgrowers.com/c/grow-recipes/weekly-notifications/56

2 Likes

Thank you for the details, this helps!

1 Like

Hey Community,
I’m at overall day 40, 16/21 of extended late veg. Today I got a Grobo message stating my plant is much bigger now and pretty much drinks more water and that I should fill up. I checked the water levels and it is currently at low fill.
My question is, should I do as the Grobo directs and just add some water to the existing water or do a complete drain and refill?

Thanks in advance team!
@Vicc, @OrionsCeiling, @miami5th

2 Likes

@NUTTSO642 you should be draining and refilling your grobo at least once a week as well as refilling it with water every middle of the week. The notifications are just reminders to let you know that you should be doing so. The grobo knows how much to feed your plant based on its growth schedule when you do a drain and fill.

5 Likes

Cool, thanks! Wasn’t too sure. This is the first time the Grobo advised me to add water outside of the weekly schedule.

2 Likes

UPDATE!
Going into transition tomorrow.

10 Likes

Well done! She’s looking really good!

4 Likes

UPDATE!
Going into flower tomorrow.

6 Likes

Great work brother

4 Likes

This late in the game I assume nutrient bottles one and two will start kicking or does something look wrong here?

4 Likes

i’m assuming your using some type of distilled/RO water during your drain/fills…if so, that’s a good thang that your water doesn’t need much pH adjustments with the 1s and 2s…my 1 and 2 barely get used…FYI. I like marking the bottle’s level every drain/fill as i think it helps to monitor any oddity in the bottles disbursement between weeks :v:t4:

2 Likes