First grow….. is something wrong with it

Welcome to the world lil one happy growing

5 Likes

Is it ok that I’m not really seeing signs of roots is it because how deep my pod was thanks for the help 6 hrs later its standing up

6 Likes

Patience is key! She’s barely sprouted so give the roots some time to make their way through the pod.

5 Likes

You might want to push that pod a bit higher or depending how damped you pod is but overall patients is key and also rewarding at the end

3 Likes

Happy growing!

3 Likes

Push the pod up a bit more. Mine was at the same level with no visible taproots, no sooner than I did that, a taproot appeared a little over 24 hours later.

Happy gardening🥦

3 Likes

Thank everyone plant is doin awsome

5 Likes

Sorry for all the questions but just realized today day 8/14 early veg my first set of leafs have rust spots on them should i be concerned also seems to be using bottle 5 the most and drooping thank for the help this is an amazing community

an

[Processing: 6E8C284B-E0E2-439B-A398-02D03418ED02.jpeg…](

3 Likes

Na them spots happens a lot cause of the nutes as long as them spots ain’t on the new leaves :leaves: coming out :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

5 Likes

This is the first plant i have ever grown and it is one of the coolest things i have ever saw

3 Likes

Agree with @Choppo0816

3 Likes

You should start marking your bottles so you can see that they are dispensing correctly. Also push your pod up so it is about an inch above the cover. Can someone share a photo of their pod raised as I don’t have one. I found one.

2 Likes

Moving pod up tonight but stated getting spots on 2nd set of leafs

This is as high as i can go without roots showing

5 Likes

Looking good and it’s still nutrient burn normal

2 Likes

What stage are you at ?

1 Like

Day 3 early vegetation.

3 Likes

Day 24 all together Day 4 late veg still seeing brown dots on plant haven’t used anything except what the growbo nuts are should i be worried

3 Likes

How big has ur gotten what strain is it

I think your OK, mine is about the same. The leaves look a little different inside sometimes. I cut one off as I was worried, then outside the box, it looked more normal. So now I am leaving it alone.

1 Like

Normal that’s just nutrient burn

1 Like