First Grow in the Grobo πŸ™‚ Gorilla Glue

Open to critiques and suggestions! I’m still learning. I’m day 36 in Veg

8 Likes

@Radman93,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (#HugeLeaves): (#MassiveLeaves): :leaves: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:

• (#ForToppingLollippoppingPlusVideos): (SomeReads): :open_book:

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/mazur-kush-day-30-7-14-late-veg/5266/2?u=silvergrobo

- - -

• (GroboScienceHasBeenDoneForYouMyFriend): :green_thumb:

• (If You Are Concerned About Hight, Flip To Transition At [BelowTheSecondFan]): :green_thumb:

• (EveryGrowCanLookDifferent): :wink:

- - -

• (ExtendingToThe2nd [:two: :v:] Fan):

--

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement guys! I’m worried about topping based on the restricted size in the grobo. Still torn on if I should or not :grimacing: thanks again for the tips!

2 Likes

Looking good! Is it an auto or photo? If photo, I would definitely recommend topping and it looks like you’re at the right place in growth to do so. Even in the confined space, you will get better yields. But if you want to let it do its thing on your first grow, by all means let it go. :+1:

2 Likes

Its photo, maybe ill do that when I get home from work then! Ill do a bit more research about where and how to top in the meantime.

1 Like

Yea, its quite simple really. Its more scary the 1st time than anything. Lol. But simply cut your top shoot and thats it! There are lots of threads on here where u can find more pics or search the web for some videos.

4 Likes

Thanks man! I definitely am nervous about it the first time. Its my baby lol

4 Likes

Looking great!!

2 Likes

Should I extend a week in veg after topping? I was 3 days away from transition period

Send a pic

3 Likes

Topping was done 3 days ago now

3 Likes

I’d definitely extend late veg.

2 Likes

first day of flowering stage about to start. Really starting to stretch now. Can’t wait to see some pretty buds :hugs:

8 Likes

She lookin purty!

Are you thinking about cutting some of those big fan leaves out before flower kicks in here soon? I think she could use some defoliation of the real big leaves to let some of those other branches get a chance to shoot up! When’s the next drain and fill? Would probably be a good day to do it, in the morning if possible to give it fresh food and lots of sun for the day.

Has she started showing signs of flowering yet?

5 Likes

My water change will be Wednesday so ill probably take the big fan leaves out then. I’m starting to see tiny starts of pistils forming on some potential bud sites but nothing too crazy. Thanks for the tips!

3 Likes

Starting to see some pistils emerging and trying to expose as many bud sites to light as possible. Thanks for looking! I’m one week into the flowering stage.

6 Likes

looking like a nice frosty start to flowering. Still a few weeks out

3 Likes

Such an alien flower :alien: :sunflower: :heavy_heart_exclamation: Nice shot!

2 Likes

Thanks man! Not going bad for a first time grow

2 Likes