First grow in my new gen 2 grobo

It would be nice if in the future the recipes could be more transparent allowing users to make more changes to the lighting timing and maybe spectrums and nutrient dosing. Or at least the ph and ec readings. Maybe with time it will come

3 Likes

The champs this year have been talking about some adjustments with the Grobo team, maybe some of them will come to fruition. But I doubt you will ever be able to see your active ph and ec, we’ve been asking for that for a while :wink:.

3 Likes

This would be very nice so we won’t have to bug Support when we want to know other than using a meter ourselves!

2 Likes

:smiley: :grinning: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :grin: :rofl: :joy:

4 Likes

hint hint, I got it sometimes I am a little slow catching up to the party :joy: :joy:

3 Likes

Water Change Day
Day 15 Overall Day 5 Early Veg. Water temp 72 Air temp 78 Humidity 49%.

3 Likes

So my stem has stayed purple so far I’m wondering if this has to do with genetics? Any thoughts? :thought_balloon: I don’t know what strain this is just a rare dispensary bag seed from a while back.

1 Like

Testing out my new magnifying guy from grobo. Looks like trichomes. Didn’t realize they were present this early on?

2 Likes

29 posts were split to a new topic: New price!

Day 16 Overall Day 6 Early Veg Water temp 74 Air temp 79 Humidity 50%

2 Likes

@Stephen is the purple stem a genetic trait or something else???

1 Like

Looks like a happy healthy plant and roots. My Dos si Dos strain did the same and lasted through most of my grow. All the fan leaf stems were purple and purple highlights in the stalk. :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Just really hoping it not a male. But live and learn. I figure it’s
A 50/50

2 Likes

Regular seeds are a 50/50 chance. (Supposed benefit is increased crop size)
Feminized seeds are guaranteed to be female, if not most seed banks will guarantee. Read policies :slight_smile:
Auto, they’re ROBOTS :slight_smile: just sorta do their own thing. Good luck! Lots of experts here with Autos!

4 Likes

Ok.Man didn’t even think about that it could be a Auto. Guess there’s really no way to know at this point. Thanks

2 Likes

Make sure your fan is blowing down to help dry out that peat pod! We want her to dry out on the top pretty quick and the underside can capture all the moisture.

4 Likes

Got it, I did have it pointed at the wall but I will readjust it down. Thank you

2 Likes

Day 17 Overall Day 7 Early veg water temp 73.5 air temp 77 Humidity 49% Hydro guard added as well

6 Likes

Nice! Looking like she’s growing!

3 Likes

Day 19 Overall Day 9 Early Veg Water temp 71.4 Air temp 77 Humidity 40%

4 Likes