First grow in my new gen 2 grobo

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fan issues possibly [RESOLVED]

I dont check any temps and just add Hydroguard. Been the way many do it and does seem to work.

2 Likes

I’ve been following your grow as well @TheDogMan and I see you’re only a few days ahead of me with much of a difference. Did you germinate your seed prior to putting in the grobo? I did not germinate prior to putting in
And My seed did not pop up until the seventh day of germination in the Grobo so I’m wondering if that is playing a role in a difference as well? Curious if you germinated before or not

1 Like

I use the shot glass and paper towel method. Let it soak 1-2 days in the shot glass until it cracks a little, then dump that into a paper towel and fold it up and keep it damp/wet until the seed gets about a 1 inch root. Then I put them in the Grobo.

This is one I just started for Grobo 3 when it comes today. This is about ready for the paper towels.

You can do it neater than I did, but you wrap it and keep it damp until about in inch.

3 Likes

Day 21 Overall, Day 11 Early Veg, water temp 72 with hydro guard, Air temp 78, Humidity 45%
Seeing a lot of new growth. Seems to be off
to a slow start very compact but with the new growth I’m excited to see what happens these next couple days.

3 Likes