Northern Lights first grow (auto)

If I see correctly when I blow them up bigger on the screen, there is more amber starting than what I thought!

3 Likes

Is that upper to lower buds? (Uppers mature faster)
Or all upper?

4 Likes

My bad all upper I only have 3-5 inches of buds on all branches due to lollipopping

3 Likes

maybe up to 7-8 I take that back on select branches

2 Likes

My recommendation for what you’re looking for (thc and couch lock), wait your 5 days and flush. They don’t mature as fast as you think, and your lower buds will thank you.

3 Likes

Ok thank you, you just made my mind up will do a drain and fill thursday and maybe keep it in one or 2 more days into 52-53 since new nutrients just to max it out then switch her to flush would much rather wait than rush I was just wondering and getting slightly anxious due to first harvest ever lol!

2 Likes

@FireGuy hey bud, do trichomes still mature in flush at all? Thank you sir

4 Likes

Yes, they will still continue to mature in flush.

5 Likes

Ok thank you!

Hello Fellow Growers here is my lady Day 95 5/10 of Flush, I went ahead and proceeded into flush even though I was told not to by @FireGuy I know I shouldn’t have but I wanted to go ahead and get her chopped and dried before christmas so I can start up a gorilla glue in the coming weeks! What are your thoughts how is she looking? @Choppo0816 @Gunk @Mpower11 @Todd.grobo @TheDogMan

8 Likes

The plant :seedling: itself look :eyes: great :+1:t2: but can’t see the trichomes so don’t know where ur balance is at other than that great :+1:t2: job :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I have been looking with my loupe, mostly where I want her by Friday she will be where I exactly want her I feel actually saturday is going to be chop day still have a few clear but 85-90% are either cloudy or amber now!

2 Likes

Well if that’s what ur looking :eyes: for great :+1:t2: job then chop away :scissors: will like to see the finish product :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

I will post photos of in grobo hanging and as well as dry weight before being thrown into the C-VAULT!
Hopefully 2 ounces or so would be lovely! Going to get a gorilla glue in it in a few weeks after this one is done after the holidays!

1 Like

Will wait to watch that grow :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Yes sir you got it, I have gorilla glue next then some candy kush after that plant!

1 Like

Where u get ur seeds from :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

1 Like

Growers Choice in California, both orders arrived within 7 days total very satisfied with them! If the GG performs like this one did, I will be in for another treat, fingers crossed!!

2 Likes

U ever had Gary Payton great strain :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

No sir how would you describe it?

1 Like