Northern Lights first grow (auto)

This plant has not shown any signs to shock what so ever she has been a hardy girl!

5 Likes

Old military joke, not a bit of offense takenā€¦appreciate the respect my man.

6 Likes

Also what would shock look like in a plant droopiness?

2 Likes

You know it!

1 Like

Droopiness after lights on for an hr+ or slowed growing. If sheā€™s shooting up like a rocket, trimmed and then stops growing for a few daysā€¦thatā€™s shock.

5 Likes

Ok :ok_hand:t3: I remember ur plant :seedling: now I had a similar situation on my first grow ur plant :seedling: is extremely close to the light :bulb: if u can grab ur drying racks an maneuver them closer to the wall she will be fine :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I know I will try and do so shortly when I add bud candy, I hope she turns out alright! Thank you sir for your feedback!

2 Likes

@Choppo0816 Yield wise thoughts?

2 Likes

No problem :wink: my royal :crown: gorilla :gorilla: got burnt :hot_face: a lil but after I did what I did she came out pretty :star_struck: nice :+1:t2: an she even better in smoke :dash: :joy::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

I think :thought_balloon: u have a good chance of getting 2 to 21/2 oz of gd bud the rest in sweet leaves :maple_leaf::+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Maybe :thinking: 3 :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

Damn I was thinking roughly 1 ounce thanks for boosting my confidence yield wise! sweet I can not wait to see your finished product as well.

4 Likes

Can I go ahead and throw my plant into flush I see a few amber trichomes starting to develop and just skip the last 5 days of flower what I ask is should I do this? Thank you @FireGuy

2 Likes

If you see VERY little clear, mostly cloudy and some amberā€¦put into flush if youā€™re looking for a high thc, low couch lock. If you want couch lock, ride out your 5 days and out to flush. Donā€™t depend on just amber. Iā€™ve seen plants develop amber with mostly clear. Youā€™re looking for majority.

3 Likes

Ok sweet Thank you sir! and peak is all cloudy correct?

3 Likes

High thc is all cloudy. Some consider peak with thc AND couch lockā€¦like me :wink:.

4 Likes

I like my couch lock as well put my ass to sleep lol!

3 Likes

Iā€™d wait the additional 5 days then :wink:. Closeups of trichs would help, but right now just going off what you say you see.

4 Likes

I see alot more cloudy ness on the actual bud sugar leaves are still clear like mostly and some amber starting to start very slowly in the cloudiness, I will probably wait the additional days I just figured save the nutrients since it will only be in 4 days before it switches to flush!

Thursday will be 46 of 50 and that is my drain and fill day!

3 Likes

Bud tricks are what youā€™re concerned with. Progression is clear, cloudy, amber. Your sugar leaves are trim but all you need to worry about is the buds.

4 Likes