Northern Lights first grow (auto)

Here is my lady Day 16/50 of flower the trichomes are really starting to pack on, small buds forming now!
@Gmann @FireGuy

9 Likes

She may go another 6 to 10 inches higher. Especially if the buds develop and swell. Looks great.

6 Likes

Damn, I won’t know what to do :joy: hopefully just cola growth though she has slowed down a ton over the past 5-7 days!

3 Likes

If this were my plant, I’d go heavy on my fan leaf trim. She’s still super bushy, so everything below your upper canopy won’t stack and you’ll just produce popcorn buds. Again, that’s if it was MY plant.

3 Likes

She’s a Monster :flushed:!
Well done U :+1::metal::seedling::seedling::seedling:

That’s the amount of growth I’m after 1 day :crossed_fingers:!:pray:!:wink:!

2 Likes

I am assuming it is genetics of the plant, it has to be, being the only thing I have used is grobo nutrients and I started adding 20ml of bud candy last week going to start adding it every week from now until harvest!

2 Likes

I will trim those buds off soon, being they are so small and not a lot of maturity can I trim them and throw them in the c vault just for shits and giggles or no point in it?

1 Like

If you trim your fan leaves anod get them light, they’ll grow denser. You can always use popcorn bud after harvest, so I guess it all depends on what you do with your product.

2 Likes

Gotcha I am mostly looking for dense grindable buds to use for smoking

1 Like

So I will get to trimming even more leaves soon

1 Like

:fist_right:
I agree with the overall comments made m8
She could have done with more trimming during her journey…

“Let There Be Light :bulb:!!!” Said the man! 🪴:wink::+1:
Get those snips goin m8 :wink:… A Little @ A Time btw :+1: to save on shocking her to much

A bit late to be heavy on the Triming anyway & she could have Popcorn Buds m8 :roll_eyes:!!

Just a little more husbandry & you’ll have a better show nxt time :wink:

But decent grow m8 :+1::fist_right:

Took me 3 attempts with 1 thing or another :flushed:!:rofl:!

3 Likes

Impressive! I’m on day 30 of my 1st grow. So looking forward to being where you are!

5 Likes

I’ve only used Feminised Seeds upto now & from what I’m seeing ill be sticking to em :flushed:!

They can withstand being messed about more, ideal for Scrogging & your not fighting with hight issues in the confined conditions of the grobo

Only my prospective :neutral_face: & each to there own :+1::wink::seedling::seedling::seedling:

6 Likes

Not quite :wink: but looks like the scheduled finish will do & that extension won’t be needed :+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

Not as easy as it looks :flushed:!:rofl:!..

3 Likes

Trichomes are looking great @Gmann

2 Likes

I recon the last 3 days will do her :wink::+1:

3 Likes

If I can give her 1 wk over I will though :thinking::flushed::wink:

2 Likes

Of course you can in your shift schedule setting!

1 Like

Not how m8… IF :flushed:!:rofl:!:fist_right:!

1 Like

Oh see Senor LOL

2 Likes