Northern Lights first grow (auto)

:ok_hand: :joy: yes sirrr

1 Like

Glad we got that sorted :ok_hand: :fist_right:

Ha! Ha! :+1::seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

Seriously tho :wink: it really is 1 big curve :+1::fist_right:

2 Likes

Lookin forward to setting those side light up 4 my nxt :+1::wink: :seedling::seedling::seedling:

1 Like

I want to get some soon maybe! I feel it will tremendously help side bud growth, surely will only help the cause!

1 Like

That’s the plan :+1: & not that expensive :wink:

1 Like

My extra lights have been going a few days now. Not sure how much it helps, but you can see “light” :grinning: coming from them and shining on the leaves.

I did order a 2nd slightly more powerful one with 8 light strips for the Grobo 2 already. One for each corner and one in the middle of each side/front/back piece.

2 Likes

Have you noticed the extra lights slightly raising your temps in your unit?

2 Likes

No, these dont even get a tiny bit warm. I was touching them, not even slightly warm.

3 Likes

Thank you for letting me know!

1 Like

which light strips are good for the grobo?

2 Likes

Yea I’d like to know that as well. I’ve seen a couple of peeps with the light stripes.

2 Likes

I ordered the 72 watt one with 8 light strips. Not sure it is the best, just what I ordered. :grinning: This is going in the Grobo 2. One strip for each corner and another in the middle of every wall.

3 Likes

So what are you alls thoughts on the girl? center cola is still see through although it looks massive, I am sure just needs to fill in!

7 Likes

Looking nice.

3 Likes

If you’re only 3 weeks in she’ll fill out really, really well. Just be careful the big colas don’t get too too close to that light! I had to really chop up some of my buds bc they were resting on the light and basically cooked to brown crisp :rofl:

2 Likes

LMAO! I will try to keep them maintained I can’t push my cocoa pod down in the res due to the roots have gotten so thick in the lid it won’t allow me to adjust.

1 Like

Looks great. Yeah watch the lights. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How do you think the process was completed? leaves withered. I’m afraid that I will burn

4 Likes

Looks close. If it were me I’d go another week. I see a couple of amber some milky. Maybe try to bend without breaking branches to get you another week. Definitely don’t want them to burn. Plant looks amazing :star_struck:

2 Likes