First Grow GDP! (Late Vegetation)

I recently ordered some back ups! Yes i extended late veg for three extra weeks as it was growing slow. But now its looking nice :star_struck:
cant wait for it to start flowering!

1 Like

Day 71
Transition Day 12/14

Almost time for flowering stage!! :sunglasses:

Will be replacing 3 and 4 bottles soon

3 Likes

Day 77
Day 4/50 Flowering stage
It has started to flower!
:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

6 Likes

- - -

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob):

• (ToHelpYourPlantFocusOnTheUpperBudSitesYouCouldCleanUpTheTiniGrowthBellowThe Scrog):

--

1 Like

**DAY 113 **
Flower Day 40/50

Coming out amazing!! 10 days left. Do you guys think i should extend?
Also how does flush work? Does it automatically flush for you after flower stage?

3 Likes
  • @ Dromar,

• (So The Plant Focused On Making These Smaller Flowers [-Which- Are Pretty]): (-But- They Never Developed Enough.):

• (When Your Flush Day Is On [Day One] You Will Do A [Drain/Fill] And Keep An Eye [:eye:] On Your Nutes [#3+4] Make Sure They Do Not Dispense): (Flushing Means No Nutrients): :wink:

• (#YourGrowYourCall): (YouCouldCropTheReadyOnes -And- Let The Ones At The Bottom Finish):

--

4 Likes

Just cleaned up the bottom followers! Smell is amazing :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :yum:

2 Likes

DAY 127
Flush (6/10)

4 more days and flush is complete!
Excited for the drying!
So after last day is the procedure:
1)Cut down plant,
2) Start Drying recipe

How about the water? should we drain while it is drying?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Very beautiful! Almost the same height and appearance as @SWSVIC 's GDP…

is this the ILGM seed?

4 Likes

Thanks!
No this seed is from:
https://www.marijuana-seeds.nl

2 Likes

Looks good @Dromar! Yes that is correct, take plant down one branch at a time, perform your trimming each time you remove a branch, once all branches are removed and trimming is complete, drain the grobo, pull your cocopod, and then cover the hole hole with a plate, once this is complete go ahead and hang your buds and start the drying recipe.

4 Likes

There are plenty of trimming tutorials on YouTube, I highly suggest checking them out!

4 Likes

Looks Beautifulllll :star_struck:. Cant wait to see her dry.

3 Likes

Make sure you keep your pH probe pen in solution or water until you clean it (and before starting next grow) while your trimmings are drying. (That’s if you elect not to clean your tank before you hang your branches)

5 Likes

@Dromar, Listen to @pha720 haha I do not dry in the grobo. Great add on keeping the probes wet, Dromar an easy way to do that is place them in a plastic ziplock bag filled with water and then attach it to the wall of your unit using a strong magnet. Also, cleaning your reservoir prior to hanging your buds to dry is another great idea. I would do a light clean with no cleaning solutions however as the vinegar or whichever other solution you choose could leave behind a scent that may taint your buds. After dry is complete then go in with the cleaning solutions for your deep clean.

7 Likes

Dude you really think of everything. Thank you!

4 Likes

Harvest day today! @SWSVIC @pha720 thanks for tips!! Will post pics later on

4 Likes

Cut her down and trimmed her!
Started dying mode in grobo app. Its only 5 days ? Is that right?
Here are some pics! :star_struck:

10 Likes

Woot! Harvest Day! Congratulations!

Looks like a nice haul : )

2 Likes