First grow Chronic Ryder auto

what day of flower are you? And total days?

Day 41, day 3 of flower ! I think it said 23 days for flower 10 day flush ?

Nice! She’s flowered quick! Is this an auto seed?

This is an auto ! Chronic Ryder from seedsman!

1 Like

Looking good, hopefully she doesn’t outgrow your Grobo now that she’s in flower. I ran into that problem with my Niwa grow and had to figure out a way to make some more room for her.

Did you do any trimming of the fan leaves at this point or did you just let it do it’s own thing

I let it do it’s own thing ! Can I remove any fan leaves without it getting stressed ?

1 Like

I’ve done a lot of research on pretty prominent auto growers and they all trim quite a bit. I have 2 autos growing and I’ve done a lot of trimming in the one outside the grobo and it doesn’t seem to have affected it at all. On the grobo auto I’ve only trimmed off a couple fan leaves that we’re looking a bit dead, but once it enters early flower I think I will start trimming to expose the bud sites better.

2 Likes

When I was growing ILGM’s Girl Scout Cookie Auto Extreme I trimmed it quite a bit and she never skipped a beat. I think it depends on the genetics and the stage of growth your plant is in. If she’s showing pistols I wouldn’t trim anything other than a dead leaf.

2 Likes

Currently growing 2 autos. These are my first grows. At first I was very hesitant to trim this AK-47 auto because of all the folklore about letting them be.

A few leaves were accidentally damaged when I tried to tuck larger fan leaves out of the way. She didn’t seem to mind. Once she started to show signs of flowering I was trimming more and more large fan leaves.

I think you could take a few fan leaves then wait a few days to see how she responds. Then take more slowly.

5 Likes

I say get the chain saw for autos!!! That’s what I say…make sure it’s good and oiled!!!

2 Likes

5 Likes

Crank it up🤯

1 Like

Certainly looks nice

3 Likes

Looks really good man! Keep up the good work!

4 Likes

6 Likes

Looking wicked good! :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Harvest Day ! I will upload pics later ! For my next grow I will probably grow the same seed but try some LST /trimming to see if I can up the yield any!

3 Likes

How did the harvest go? We are all dying to see some pics and hear back from you sir!

Also, how is the dog?

4 Likes

how’d the harvest go!?

2 Likes