First grow (Cali Dream)

How we looking? 8/14 late veg
Any suggestions from what you guys and gals see?When should I start topping? Should I use a scrog net? Any help would be appreciated :blush:

4 Likes

Trim before end of this phase

2 Likes

You can start topping on the fifth node.
Now!

3 Likes

Thank you :pray:t5: lets hope I don’t jack anything up :crossed_fingers:t4:

3 Likes

Perfect :ok_hand:t5: thank you so much. I’ve been following your grow as well!

3 Likes

Ok so I trimmed her a tad, wasn’t really sure just cleaned up around the base area and some lower leaves. But wasn’t sure on the smaller lowers. (I marked them in the picture) I wasn’t sure about topping either, wasn’t clear on where to top(I circled possibly ones) if you can shed some light that would be great. Whatever you see :grin:

2 Likes

You got it @BigNif_313 go for it!
You will find that they snap back in a good way!
Let her rest a couple days after that and before changing stages just repost!

2 Likes

Thank you :+1:t5:

2 Likes

Just curious where exactly should I top? I’m kinda nervous and not sure exactly at once I got in here. Could you mark the sites

1 Like

Looks like you already topped once!

1 Like

Yeah that was the only clear one I was positive on.

2 Likes

If you take the two leaves and stroke them in the center you will see the small shoot in the middle that’s not always visible.
Rule of thumb, just top the highest branches and if you top too many times it could cause buds to be small, I try not to go over three times in the grobo area.

1 Like

Gotcha :fist_right:t5::fist_left:t5: I’ll leave her alone for now then. I’m probably going have to extend her from the looks of it . I only have 5 more days in late veg now. So I’ll watch her and see.

1 Like

You will need to extend her for sure!
She’s not an Auto is she?
If not extend until she reaches the second fan.

1 Like

Ok. I’ll thinking about extending the veg. No it’s a Fem.

1 Like