First Grow Afghan Kush- Newbie Question

I was lightly pruning some of the larger fan leaves to let light penetrate some of the lower flower buds and I accidentally broke the flower tip on one of the taller flower buds. My question is, what effect will it have on that flower bud? The broken tip is just hanging on by a strand, should I leave it or cut off the broken tip? Any advice is appreciated.

3 Likes

Picture would be helpful but you can remove or tape it together (I’m thinking it’s a branch correct)

3 Likes

3 Likes

Ya you can tape it together and the bud will be ok

3 Likes

I am on day 95 and day 22/43 of the flowering stage. I have attached a picture to get an opinion if I should be trimming more of the leaves to open up the canopy to let more light into the flower buds down lower? Please advise, thanks.

1 Like

I am on day 95 and day 22/43 of the flowering stage. I have attached a picture to get an opinion if I should be trimming more of the leaves to open up the canopy to let more light into the flower buds down lower? Please advise, thanks.

2 Likes

@Bigalxxx21,

…

…

…

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes