First Grobo grow question

Got ya, no need to add extra moisture, could run the risk of damping off. When you lift the lid do you see water dripping from the pod?

3 Likes

@SWSVIC no I don’t see any water dripping from the bottom. Keeping my fingers crossed that things get back to normal soon otherwise I’ll send an email to support. Thanks a lot for your help. Hopefully I can also get an accurate water temperature reading too.

1 Like

Send a ticket, the Grobo team is super nice and incredibly knowledgeable. They will get the issue fixed quickly whether it’s on your end or theirs.

2 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t wait to see if she recovers. If your leaves look like that there’s usually an underlying problem that typically won’t sort itself out. Send in a ticket asap

3 Likes

Just to update…support recommend that I extend early veg by 10 days or until it reaches the second fan to make sure it’s able to handle the additional nutrients it will get during late veg so that is what I did. Fingers crossed.

2 Likes

Stay in early veg until it reaches the second fan? That’s typically the height recommendation to leave late veg and head into transition. I would get clarification on this from the team, that does not sound right.

2 Likes

Yes I thought the same and asked for clarification and they confirmed early veg til the second fan due to the nutrient burn. I probably won’t extend early veg again regardless of size but I’ll keep support in the loop as it gets bigger.

2 Likes

Got ya, they are the experts, will follow to see how it goes!

2 Likes