First day

Defoliation on bottom half!! Looks awesome in there. Canopy is at perfect height. Just take out a buncha leaves. Mr. CanucksGrow explains defoliation very well on YouTube LEAF STRIPPING EARLY FLOWER FOR INCREASE YIELDS. INDOOR GROW UPDATE - YouTube

3 Likes

5 Likes

She’s lookin good @Poorboy082.

4 Likes

much better! I defoliate every three to four weeks through flower as the plant goes through bulking cycles. Good luck!

3 Likes

ThAnks for the tips

3 Likes

before and after trim may of man handled her a little

5 Likes

What an absolute beast :seedling:

4 Likes

11 Likes

You got double security around her at all times

5 Likes

loving the grobo need to learn how to make them grow short and fat and produce

6 Likes

Hey check the water temp. Maybe too high… You shoud be under 22 °c
Yellow leaves…maby nutrition too high go back in menue to germination for few days… Good luck

1 Like

Dang lookin wild in there, great work. Next one should be the winner :+1:

1 Like

Looking Good! Let Her Ride…

2 Likes

Looks :eyes: like u went thru the same thing as me but knowing now what I know I can probably grow it again an prevent all of that plus knowing about the particular strain growth helps a lot as well :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

growing Nicely What everyone think tricomes starting to turn amber

7 Likes

Nice job! She is looking really good in flower. When you check the trichs it is best to look at the bud sites themselves rather than leaves. The trichs in the leaves turn amber much faster.

Judging by the amount of white pistils that need to orange, I’d say you may need a few more weeks. Take it 1 week at a time from here on out! You are getting close to the finish line!

4 Likes

Thanks man I figured the pistol need to be orange and tricomes more amber

5 Likes

Yep and your buds will get a bit wider too. I love looking. At this thing. Absolute beast.

3 Likes

@Poorboy082 GREAT JOB :muscle:

4 Likes

little trim and fill what you guys think

6 Likes