First day

Hey what’s they new white hairs at top anyone ??

6 Likes

I have the same little (very affordable) scope and love it. I use it for a LOT more than just my grows. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Very good scope for what we use it for can look at the try combs perfectly also it’s very affordable great price should’ve picked up two of them just for spare

2 Likes

If you’re getting new white hairs on the top bud sites it may be a sign of heat or light stress - Why Some Buds Keep Making New Pistils | Grow Weed Easy.

4 Likes

Good call, @Aang … I think it’s pretty accurate as your leaves are curling upwards (tacoing) and also some of them appear kinda cooked and orange like mine were in my plant (Got super close to the LED lights) My plant was doing the same thing, throwing out new waves of fresh flowers while the lower stuff was starting to ripen up and was taking a really long time to Flower because I also had some problems earlier in the flowering stage too.

Also, @Poorboy082 be careful taking pictures with lights out time and flash! You don’t want your plant to stress and start herming on you. I noticed you took some pictures without the LED on inside and flash. Hopefully it was right before lights on, wouldn’t probably be as bad but would hate to see a plant full of seeds so late.

4 Likes

It’s when I was cleaning out the unit the light goes out if you have the door open too long and then when you close it the light comes back on I never opened it while the light is off

2 Likes

What do you mean cleaning the unit? My LED never turns off during the day time regardless of how long the door is open/drain fill/ etc

2 Likes

I leave my door open long enough my light gose out

3 Likes

Hmm that seems weird. I’ve left my door open all night, and also left it open for considerable amount of time while draining and filling and I’ve never seen it go out.

You might want to open a ticket about that? Anyone else here reading this have any ideas? Or am I missing something?

4 Likes

Maybe new Feature I have a newer grobo

I’m with pyro, something strange is happening.

3 Likes

Yea I concur with @pyromancy @Wake i have the newest model an my light :bulb: never turns off till it’s time I can drain fill clean :soap: exc always is on :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

3 Likes

2 more days then a flush for two weeks to let them tricomes amber up

6 Likes

cut and now in drying mode

11 Likes

Congrats on the harvest!

2 Likes

Ty can’t wait to taste it

2 Likes

Congrats on your harvest looks good

3 Likes

now let the juices mingle to get a good flavor got 54 grams first harvest

5 Likes

Woohoo!! Killer :metal:

Looks like great smoke too. I hope you enjoy it!

2 Likes

Great job :clap:t4: my guy we will be waiting on smoke report

4 Likes