First day of Dos Si Dos Grobo flush

:thinking: she’s ready…oh well:

8 Likes

Looks good. You can see how if you clean up the bottom more how much more space bud will grow up top hey. Good yo know for your next grow. Awrsome job

5 Likes

What colors do the the Trichromes look like from top and middle ? Looks like it could use a couple more weeks to fatten her up

1 Like

The strain dosido- is that a cutting or from seed and who was breeder Archive?

1 Like

Gelatoseeds.com out in Los Angels

2 Likes

Sorry from seed and I only by seeds from this place and have for about a year

1 Like

Yeah the majority are of trichomes from top to bottom are are close or will be by the time this flush with is done…I need to put this machine up on some kind of lift or something… I’m 6’ft five inches, 60 years old with brain surgery… every time I bend over my head goes like this🤯…bottom is very hard to work on, so

5 Likes

Not that I’ve ever harvested a plant :joy: but I would agree with @Jamminbear. If you’re trichs aren’t at risk of ripening beyond the point you desire why not give them a couple more weeks to fatten up!

1 Like

Nope tired of the plant… time to move on!

3 Likes

Yes if I keep going with Grobo I will certainly be building some sort of shelf to raise it off the ground. Even being young, limber, and wildly attractive it is still difficult to defoliate in the grobo when it’s sitting at ground level.

4 Likes

Now that’s funny

@buzzy6 don’t take any offense to this but I wouldn’t buy seeds from that site anymore. When u look at their catalog and they list a bunch of seeds that are named after hyped cuts-that’s a big red flag. Example- Gorrila glue #4 was planted and named by Joey Wales (RIP). The seed was made from accidental pollination and grown out by him therefore there is only 1 plant in world that should be named gorilla glue #4. If someone is selling seeds and say it’s “Gorilla glue 4” … Its huge red flag. A lot growers grow it out and get shocked because it does not smoke and taste like the gorilla glue they have bought at the dispensary. There are a lot gorilla glue hybrids out there ( gorilla glue x plant A ) - those should not be named gorilla glue but rather something else for distinction purposes. When I was buying seeds - I was also confused by this but this is a good way to weed out scammers and buying unverified genetics. Once again don’t take any offense by this, just spreading info I have learned over the years.

5 Likes

Absolutely none taking.

1 Like

Speaking of Gorilla Glue, I’ve got a pack of these on the way :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Well there you go…I’m thinking maybe that’s why I didn’t get the yield I should have gotten with the gg#4? I didn’t have an extra seed for a tent comparison!