First (and a half) Grow

1st day of late veg.

3 Likes

Did some cleaning up of the lower fan leafs and topped her. Added 2 weeks to late veg, along with a fresh pot of water.

4 Likes

@vegetato @buzzy6 @SWSVIC @Todd.grobo any suggestions? Think I should remove the two lower large fan leafs?

2 Likes

Individual choice I guess here, but there is a couple spots and they won’t heal themselves…however I think I would wait a bit longer😎

2 Likes

I agree with Mark, I honestly see no reason to begin trimming this early in the grow. Take leaves that are 30%+ damaged. Wait until she starts to bush up and air movement/sweating becomes an issue to begin defoliating.

3 Likes

Topped!

6 Likes

Nailed it

2 Likes

Getting her ready for the scrog.

5 Likes

Enjoy, it’s a fun process! :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Trimmed off the two massive fan leafs. I did some minor damage while trying to tuck one in.

1 Like

Trimmed off the larger fan leafs and opted not to ScrOG her, she wont get very tall. Well at least that’s what Barney said.

Day 44 of grow. Extended her another week in late veg, she’s 22/35 in.

5 Likes

Damn Clarice, lookin good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Plant’s looking healthy

2 Likes

3 Likes

Day 48: Late veg day 26/35.

5 Likes

I gave her a haircut after this pic was taken. I’ll post an updated pic shortly.

Clarice after her haircut.

4 Likes

Looking good

1 Like

She’s 5 days from scheduled transition and she is a little bit above the first fan. Max height she’s expected to grow is 80 cm/31 inches. Should I extend late veg or let her stretch during bloom?

@Todd.grobo @chris_barfield @Bplatinum9 @Mpower11 any thoughts or suggestions? :grin:

1 Like

Shes stretching already. Let her run her course especially if its your first grow. She could out stretch the unit. She looks ready to shoot open. Clean her up in 3 to 4 days.