First (and a half) Grow

Started some 8 Ball Kush this past Sunday. Seed didn’t germinate so I had to grab a fresh one and start over. Put the one that didn’t germinate in some wet paper towels and covered it. Going to see if I can get it to germinate. If I can I’m not quite sure what I’m going to do with it. Maybe I’ll plant it in the back yard and see if the landlord notices it.

4 Likes

Lol too funny…I be thinking the same as far as throwing on seeds in the yard in hopes it grows and hope the landlord or neighbors don’t notice

3 Likes

Doubt it would flower, days are starting to get shorter :sob:

Would still be funny though.

1 Like

Splitting a gut…

1 Like

Here is my girl. Day 6/10 of germination.

I shall call her Clarice!

6 Likes

Love this stage for some reason! Haha

4 Likes

@VermontGrobo,

• ((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent: (Congratulations): (:handshake:)

• ((#IWillWatchYouGrow)): :herb::seedling: (:eyes:)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

3 Likes

Clarice is growing up quickly. She is looking healthy and strong, and tall!

9 Likes

Love the name

1 Like

Day 16, early veg day 7.

The Acurite measures the temp and rH. The external temp on the other one is the water temp in the reservoir, below that is just another rH for the Grobo. I kinda like being able to compare the two rH, I’m too lazy to calibrate them, so I figure if they are both really close then the rH should be accurate’ish.

4 Likes

Clarice is growing quick. Her stem is starting to thicken up. I removed the lower leaves, they were starting to show brown spots on them, so I snipped them off.

3 Likes

She is looking spry!!!:sunglasses:

Looking good, who bred this genetic?

@SWSVIC 8 Ball Kush from Barney’s Farm.

1 Like

1st day of late veg.

3 Likes

Did some cleaning up of the lower fan leafs and topped her. Added 2 weeks to late veg, along with a fresh pot of water.

4 Likes

@vegetato @buzzy6 @SWSVIC @Todd.grobo any suggestions? Think I should remove the two lower large fan leafs?

2 Likes

Individual choice I guess here, but there is a couple spots and they won’t heal themselves…however I think I would wait a bit longer😎

2 Likes

I agree with Mark, I honestly see no reason to begin trimming this early in the grow. Take leaves that are 30%+ damaged. Wait until she starts to bush up and air movement/sweating becomes an issue to begin defoliating.

3 Likes

Topped!

6 Likes