FireBall's first grow

I do and I will next water change . Just after thie hour of running it I turned the chiller ofd as my grow chamber is 89 degrees . Personally i dont think it worth it the grobo doesn’t have the right ventilation to get that hot heat out quick enough .

2 Likes

Yeah definitely sounds like a design flaw I may have wasted some money :roll_eyes: wont be the first or last time im sure, but I will find a way to put it to use elsewhere maybe! But man 89 way too hot for sure good thing you can rotate it right back out :laughing:

1 Like

mine runs right around 83-87 during the day! make sure your unit is at least 6-12 inches away from your wall to allow for proper circulation!

2 Likes

Are those temps to hot for your grobo ? My first grobo runs about 81-82 my second one has been a lil hotter.

1 Like

no around 78-85 is optimal really just was stating my temps!

Oh okay thank you so much !

1 Like

I moved both grobos 6 inches away from the wall and they both went into optimal temperature!

3 Likes

Sweet I am glad to hear it this worked for you, just have to keep in mind ventilation is all, when you switch into transition during your grow both of your fans inside will come on the lowest one comes on during early and late veg the 2nd comes on I am pretty positive during transition, it could come on during late veg, I do not know for certain because I am growing a auto recipe there is no late veg in a auto recipe! With both fans on it will moderate your temps better than just the one is the reason I state this!

2 Likes

Finally made it to the top of the bottom fan still some time to go to get to the 2nd fan I see! Will definitely have to add another week to late veg cycle maybe even two not sure yet. Gave her another haircut today. Is it just me or is anyone else just a tad bit intimidated by your plant when it comes time for a haircut? Just my nerves I guess :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: :man_shrugging:t5:

3 Likes

Same here. It’s nerve racking. :joy: I started only removing the lower old fan leaves first. As she got a little taller I would just clean the branches a little and remove only a few big fan leaves at a time.

3 Likes

My auto went from the first fan to the second fan in the matter of 3 days I mean were talking it grew 8-10 inches in that time! It is F&&&&&& rolling in new growth! Your plant is coming along great once it hits that growth spurt you will be smiling from ear to ear!

3 Likes

Man wiping sweat from brow :joy: I try to follow that no more than 20% rule but as I go it just seems like I could actually cut more but I get hesitant :grimacing: probably best safer than sorry is how I see it though to not get cut happy :smiley:

2 Likes

I sure hope to see that kind of growth!! I was hoping to have a good Christmas celebrating with some trees :christmas_tree: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

That is the same thing I said I started my grow just in time for some Christmas tree, if everything goes as planned it should be done by middle/late December!

Happy growing and good luck on your crickmick tree!

3 Likes

Same here :+1:t2::sunglasses:

2 Likes

I’m very aggressive with my defoliation and it always bounces back stronger. These pics are from a week or so ago. Day 22 of flower and she is now starting to stack nicely. .

4 Likes

Oh wow :muscle:t5::flushed: I may have to step out of my comfort zone right before I send her into flower over the next couple weeks! Thanks for the motivation!

3 Likes

Lookn :eyes: good :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Anyone know Do I still need to wait before going to the next phase? I have extended late veg for 3 weeks now. Does she need a little more time?

2 Likes

I went through the same. I would extend. I extended mine two weeks more. Strains are different. Different grows for each. As long as your grobo is working properly I would extend another week and maybe a little trim IMO. @Todd.grobo always has great advice and helps me a lot.

4 Likes