FireBall's first grow

Wouldn’t hurt to take a couple leaves off the bottom. I gave mine a hard trim two weeks into transition.
Am I right in doing this? I think so. I struggled a lot with what and when to trim. But my general idea is to let her grow without to much underneath. I’m going to try and leave a six to eight inch canopy maybe trim a couple more times during flower.

2 Likes

Couldn’t load pics. I post in first timer. Share your grow. Trim pics from yesterday.

Water change and hair cut day 3 days left in transition then to flower! How does she look to you guys?

2 Likes

Looks good. Let it go into flower then trim a couple fan leaves blocking bud sites. Keep in mind some of the lower stuff may not make it up to get enough light. Also the number of sites will affect it. Light to bud sites are what you want. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

2 Likes

I tagged you in my thread

1 Like

Day 3 of flower gave her a cut on day 1 and added some additional lighting which she seems to absolutely love! What is everyone’s thoughts what should I be looking for at this point or keeping an eye out for during this flower stage???

4 Likes

Big fan leaves can go IMO. :+1:t2: Photo strain? You want light hitting those tops(bud sites) down below. She looks healthy. :+1:t2::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Gave her another cut! Gelato photo is the strain im told they grow more short and bushy so i guess thats why she isnt that tall :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Should I be concerned about anything? Looks like my leaves on the ends are turning brown

3 Likes

My tips still look this way. No worries :wink:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t hurt to remove some of fans up top. Get some light in there. These bud sites want light :sunglasses::+1:t2:

1 Like

Gotcha so it is ok to cut that one with the brown leaves im only 14 days into flower?

1 Like

Yes. Are you counting transition time as well?

1 Like

Well it was in transition for 14 days then moved to flower

2 Likes

Ok. So technically it’s 28 days. Transition time counts in flower. :+1:t2: Great. Yeah as it grows “if it were my plant” I maintain the large fans blocking sites. They will have a visible stem. Some of the smaller others fans are part of the flower. I just posted some pics this morning after removing about twelve. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Counting transition i defoliate on day 22 and again on day 42. Again that’s counting from day 1 of transition

TESULTS

3 Likes

Gave her another haircut exposed some areas to more light for sure! I use to want to cut some of these shorter stems but they seem to be beefing up with more light they say this gelato short and bushy anyone have experience with same strain by chance how tall did your Gelato get?

3 Likes

Buds seem to be fattening up :muscle:t5:

5 Likes

@Todd.grobo do you or does anyone know should these leaves turning orange on the ends like this be a concern? I am about 10 days from going into flush. It also appears nothing has occurred in the past few days however the buds may have seemed to fatten up a little i just cant be sure. Should i be looking for an issue?

8 Likes

your girl is probably maxing out on nutrients

7 Likes